• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Please stop saying that you are useless, it really hurts me to see you beat yourself up. I wish I could do more that just comfort you and tell you its gonna be alright, I wish I could hold you until you feel happy again, to tell you that you're special, a very good kind of special. Please, feel better.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I wanted to congratulate you on your latest promotion to Shift Manager! Sad to see you leave the FEL team, but no worries. I can handle things myself just fine tomorrow when I come in. Keep on shining as always, big guy. :)

Dear Anonymouses,

I'm getting this vibe that you guys are pushing me away from the group, are ya? I don't think I did anything wrong.

Last edited:

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm putting this here in fear that if I sleep on it tonight, when I wake and you haven't responded, that I will do something I know I'll regret.... destroying the image you have for yourself.

If I have done something wrong, I want us to talk about it, not me having a one-sided conversation with a wall. The more you ignore me, the more I can't help but worry that either something major has happened and you are isolating yourself, or that you are upset with me for something I'm not even aware that I have done. I wish you would just talk more. Instead, the more I keep thinking back, trying to figure out what might have happened, the more I realize that all you have shown me is that you are selfish, doing things with others only because it helps you or you are bored.

If you think we should go our separate ways, than you need to say that. If you are tired of me always checking in on you, you need to say that. To say nothing is both frustrating and infuriating for me. I honestly don't even know what's going on in your life aside from your facebook page, which doesn't tell me much at all. I realize that you have gained popularity on it, but you seem to be forsaking your friends because of it. Where I come from, if you forget your friends in favor of popularity, you are just asking to get that pedestal knocked from under you, and as high up as you are, I know the fall will hurt, if not cripple you. I don't want to do that, but leaving me to my own thoughts makes me think more and more that it may be what you need to learn some humility.

I end this, enough vented that I won't go to sleep angered. I hope you come to your senses, and reply with something, anything, even if it's just to tell me to leave you alone and give you some space. If not.... even though it won't seem like it, I sincerely apologize for what will happen next.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,
    I love you and I think you're perfect. Please don't ever, ever change. You bring happiness into every moment of my life and being with you feels like going home.​

Dear Anonymous,
    Holy ****, ew. I knew you were a scumbag, but you've reached a new high of raunchiness. I mean, you don't hold back at all, do you? Lol it's okay because at least you're not knocking on my door anymore. It feels good to finally wash myself of you. Just try not to gross up anything else on your slimy rampage, k?​

Dear Anonymous,
    Thank you for dealing with my venting and all of my personal quirks/physiological issues aha. You always know what to say to cheer me up, even if it's not right away. You'll always be my dear, dear friend.​

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Guys, we've grown distant. I've grown distant. I love you all and I need you. If I've come this far is in great part thanks to you. I miss you. I hope we become close again. Don't forget me.

Shhmew

Years
  • Dear Anonymous...

Stop hating yourself. I love you so much and it hurts me so so so much to see you in all this unnecessary pain. I wish I could reach through my computer screen and grab you and hug you close but I can't. I'm so sorry I can't do more for you. I feel like a failure as a friend but you say my words mean things to you and that means things to me. Again I love you and it's in more ways than you know. A lot more ways...

You say everything's fine now so I'm going to try to fall asleep. I'm scared but I know everything's going to be okay. I wasn't lying when I told you that. Everything's fine. everything's fine...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish things were better for you, because you deserve better than what you get. I hope one day you'll get it, and not have to deal with so much constant bs all the time.

Dear Anonymous,

I love you so much.
    I probably always will.
    You'd better be having a good time on your trip, and I'm glad your life is more straightened out now than it once was. We've barely talked in nearly 8 years, but I feel like that's okay as long as you're doing well. If we hung out it might be awkward, haha.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • dear anonymous

yes there is a reason i blocked you from following me on twitter lmao don't ruin your recent cool streak by trying to follow me on twitter you have my facebook that's good enough okay!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

If I had your number or something, I would talk to you about my feelings toward what's happening at our workplace. Seriously, there is a lot I want to get out of me.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous

If you're surprised that I'm still holding a grudge over you sticking your nose in and forcing me to end a relationship that was making me very happy you clearly don't know me very well. Did you really expect that just because it's been a few months that I'm going to suddenly start thanking you? It doesn't get more misguided than that, I'm just counting down the days.

Dear Anonymous

Yes, I yelled at you and yes I feel bad for doing so in a public place. But your lack of effort is ******** over something that is really important to me. I get that people make mistakes, but it was blatantly obvious that you weren't trying and even if you were having a problem you weren't trying to fix it and you were ignoring me when I tried to help you. So I think I was well within my rights to be a tad furious.

Dear Anonymous

When things get like this you're one of the few who will listen to my complaining and you keep my sane. Don't ever change, you're awesome. <3

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous

You can't be happy, you can't be satisfied, life is rubbish. That's the good news! Now, that might not sound like good news. But the trick is this - If you are able to accept that, and embrace the brokenness in your life, you will not be oppressed by it anymore. On the contrary, you will be freed from it and then you can learn to live within it and rob it of it's sting.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous
    Please don't fall in love with me, your boyfriend already hates my guts don't provoke him. We had fun today, I really enjoyed my time with you but I don't see any romantic potential between us. I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous
    I hope it's not too cliche for me to ask you out on Vday. It really is the most convenient time for me.
    You should know that what I really want, is someone I can do stupid stuff with, laugh at and fall asleep with in my arms. I have no idea how to tell you that without saying it directly.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Please do not take my friendliness and passiveness for granted. If the situation calls for it, I will do an unexpected 180 and start showing the side I would rather keep hidden.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back