• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Dear anonymous,

I enjoyed talking with you this evening, and I hope it was the same for you as well. It gave me a bit of nostalgia as well.

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for calling me today! Really missed you as of late haha and was unsure of how you were :( Really wish that we could hang out more and hopefully you can move back home soon so we can have that :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Dear anonymous
    My God I'm so tired of hearing about this!! You always over-exaggerate things. It's just a picture of her and her boyfriend going out on a nice date, why does this concern you so much? You're not gonna get anywhere with her at the moment cause she's busy with someone! If you want to be friends, you would be so upset over this. Get over it! Wait until she's done dating this guy and then try being friends with her.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

it was so good to see you again yesterday. You were one of my favorite people from five years ago and I really missed you from all those years.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,
    If you don't want me, your wonderful jerk of a neighbor to try and flirt with you on the street, then please for the love of all that's holy do not dry off after a shower with your window open. It sends the wrong message to impressionable 20 year olds like myself, who take stuff like that as signs of your promiscuity, along with the various winks and hand waves. Please and thank you.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • DA,

I have no idea why you feel the need to make snide comments whenever I walk past your house. Of course you're going to see me a lot, I live right next door to you and I have to walk literally everywhere. I'm not 'rough' I'll have you know. I'm just a normal person who would like to walk down her street without getting rudely swore at for no reason. Why you suddenly turned bitter I have no idea but I'd appreciate if you didn't call me a 'rough ragged rapper' because I enjoy rapping to myself as it comes almost naturally to me. I cherished the faded memories of us exchanging gifts at Christmas but you're just a nasty old man now who has nobody and won't take my friendship.

Treecko

Years
  • DEAR ANONYMOUS

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN JUST LISTEN TO USE ONCE.
    yOUR WORLD ISN'T OVER Just because she's not on Facebook doesn't mean she's avoiding you. You're life isn't going to end because you can't be friends with her. Besides you've only talked to her like 5 times!!! You're more like acquaintances at this point. Just please take a break from trying to get her cause it's taking your sanity away and it's breaking my sanity and the sanity of all our family. You also need to grow up. No 23 year old gets this upset over a girl he just met just cause he can't get her. They don;t scream and growl and groan and cry until they get their way. BE AN ADULT FOR ONCE AND LEARN TO GET OVER PROBLEMS EASIER. You always make things seem like such a big mountain when really , they're just an ant hill.

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

I know I made an impulse buy today, but it's something I feel that I'm going to be taking advantage of more, and not something I regret purchasing.

Sirfetch’d

Thanks for the opportunity today! Means a lot that you would even sit down and talk to me haha. I really appreciate it :]

Treecko

Years
  • This is the worst I've seen you act towards to a girl you like WHO YOU ONLY TALKED TO 4 TIMES. You really don't have the chance with her! Yeah she's probably ignoring you, cause you keep bothering her! You don't need girls right now, you need friends. Period. You can find people like you and once you do , then you can try with girls. Nobody hates you. We all love and care for you. We're helping you here. You shouldn't kill yourself over a girl you talked with three times. You should straighten your life out. You need to make friends. Calm down. Chill. Be more positive about yourself. Be happy.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

What did you accomplish with all of that? What did you think would be the outcome of dragging me into your drama? I outlined countless times that I myself know I did nothing to give her a valid reason to be upset with me, and that I was occupied with my own relationship anyway, and you insisted on having me sit down and "get to the bottom of this". The bottom of what? My sister's unhealthy emotional disorder? Countless times before I've engaged in this rigamarole with the thought that she may have an actual issue, and countless times she has proven that it was something so stunningly trivial it makes me walk away in awe; I told you that I wanted to remove myself from it as I believed it was the same based on past experience and my own memory from when she could've possibly extrapolated a reason to be angry with me. She has a massive victim's complex and you want to out me as some sort of monster that's out to get her to make her feel better, and it's absolutely sickening. You refuse to believe that she may have a problem regardless of the fact that I've told you for years I'm not out to get her with any malice in my heart, and that there's a better way to handle her low self-esteem and social awkwardness than ignoring it and blaming the entire world. Do you listen? Hell no. That's not the only thing that bothers me, either. As you insisted on dragging me into her sit-down emo-fest I was occupied with my partner in something I felt very emotional about, and by the time I got back she was asleep, leaving me unable to tell her what I wanted her to hear in person. Essentially, wrong time and wrong reason, completely. You took away something that isn't going to be the same telling her tomorrow because my sister feels like steaming over something pointless. And then you insist on withholding her reasoning from me because I refused to take part in it. Um, don't you think that would be vital to me ever understanding the situation, as well as enabling the possibility of me reconsidering my own judgment? Not telling me after the fact leaves my memory of being her brother as the only thing to go off of, so what other conclusion do you expect me to make? It's true I don't give half a damn because memory serves it's not worth giving one to begin with, and I still don't. Why do I have to deal with you? You're so incredibly illogical and fallacious in everything you do it's amazing, and my dad's the same. You two's flaws and strengths complemented each other when you were together, and now that you're separate its either live with a federal child care worker who beats his kids or live with a person who insists on acting on instinctual emotions instead of reasoning and logic and has more life problems than you could shake a pointed stick at. Can't I just be an adult, and have my own decisions be my own? Can I worry about myself and my relations with others and not be forced into this primitive group mentality of yours that is so biased and dysfunctional it's not funny? Can't you let me be myself, completely? I'm asking you, can I?

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

We're just two more weeks away from our first ever anime convention. I remember back in February when we discussed about wanting to go, and we bought our tickets the same night by coincidence. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    You were a terrible roommate, are a terrible dude that preys on recovering women, and you stole some random stuff of mine. No, I'm not giving you back your safety deposit or your modem.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

It's hard to tell what your feelings are for me, but I'm really glad we've been able to become closer friends this summer. Actually, I don't even know what my feelings are, and I hope I get the courage to talk to you about it sometime. Don't worry about your coniving friends, they're not worth your time!

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

We've only known each other for a few weeks, but it feels much longer than that. You've managed to take my mind off my failed crush of 7 months. Hopefully one day in the near future we'll be able to meet up since we reside in the same country.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You're probably the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so grateful that I got to meet a person like you. I would be in a different place right now and I can't imagine not having met you. I'm still trying to figure things out, get my life sorted and head in the right space. I don't want to admit certain things, to myself especially, because the definiteness scares me a lot. Just know that I'm here for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back