• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dearest Girls: Would you date a shitposter?

TY

It was November 14th at around 2am (GMT+1 or smth)

When user: Disturbed made this very thread..
    November 14th: 3:05AM
    User: TY walked in
    The rudeness of user: Disturbed is unacceptable

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • God, it really took me way too long to figure out what ****poster was supposed to be. I kept thinking f-poster, and I'm sitting here wondering "what tf is a f-poster???"

Years
  • yea sure? As long as it's not constant and they know their limits. i've got no shitposting talent at all, I just watch in amusement from the sides, so its fun to watch sometimes. =p just no excessive tl;drs pls.. I like serious, but I don't want to be reading novels 24/7

TY

think of the amazing conversations you could have between 2 shitposters

think of the opportunities

a match made in demon magic heaven

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • yea sure? As long as it's not constant and they know their limits. i've got no shitposting talent at all, I just watch in amusement from the sides, so its fun to watch sometimes. =p just no excessive tl;drs pls.. I like serious, but I don't want to be reading novels 24/7
    janna i just want to congratulate u on being the only non meme post in this thread

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't have a sense of humor, so dating them would be like sentencing them to a prison.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Probably not. A hole would open up in the space-time continuum were I to enter a relationship with somebody as well-versed in the art of making intentionally low-quality posts as I.

wanna screw up the spacetime continuum with me?
    we can have spaghetti

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    you couldn't afford me ben

somebody can't afford free?

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

TY

Probably not. A hole would open up in the space-time continuum were I to enter a relationship with somebody as well-versed in the art of making intentionally low-quality posts as I.

that would be beautiful.

Back