• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Chirstmas is great. Snowball fights are fun but the snow get's really cold when it hit's your face.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    @@ I think that what I'm looking forward to most for Christmas, is getting mail from my friend who lives in Nova Scotia <3
    :3 That's all I really want for christmas~ <3 A letter from him~ <3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Eggnog is...icky. I can tolerate the stuff, but not for very long.

Capitalism!

Well I like the non-alchoholic eggnog, not the other one...I wanna pass this christmas all day awake.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Why throw snowballs when you can throw fragmentation grenades, smoke bombs, and flashbangs? XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Why throw snowballs when you can throw fragmentation grenades, smoke bombs, and flashbangs? XD

True. Sounds like much more fun XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kenshin11212 said:
    True. Sounds like much more fun XD
    I'm glad you agree with me, Kevin. *brings out several crates of frag grenades, smoke bombs, and flashbangs* Have fun. XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Cloud 09 said:
    Snowball figth? down here we throw rocks at each other! YOU ARE ALL SOOO LUCKY.

What if all of a sudden you don't realize but the snowball had a rock inside....OUCH! That would hurt.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I'm glad you agree with me, Kevin. *brings out several crates of frag grenades, smoke bombs, and flashbangs* Have fun. XD

This will be the greatest Christmas ever! *tosses frag at the church across the street* To hell with them! Always taking up all the freakin parking spots, when they have 2 huge parking lots! ><

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    He beat you to the dirt D :\

I dont want to talk about it...that was really...really...mean!

He was just mad though....he even warned me about it before hand. I chewed him out twice as much when I was first demodded, so he has the right to say that.

It wasn't mean! It was true if anything. After years and years of being dissed on by members, he was the first staff to go all out balls to the wall and say how he REALLY felt.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Dakota said:
    He was just mad though....he even warned me about it before hand. I chewed him out twice as much when I was first demodded, so he has the right to say that.

It wasn't mean! It was true if anything. After years and years of being dissed on by members, he was the first staff to go all out balls to the wall and say how he REALLY felt.
    Meh, well I guess actually hearing that hurt. Makes me feel like an idiot really ._.;

well ALONG with that, I'm gone

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I do like how he said what he really felt, but I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he said.

Moving on, now. It's not snowing anymore...yes!

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    What if all of a sudden you don't realize but the snowball had a rock inside....OUCH! That would hurt.
    That has never happened to me before, but when you have been hit on the head with a big brick, That would not surprise me.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Dakota said:
    All too true, Dakota. I respect Andy even more now for what he did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back