• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Ivan said:
    I do like how he said what he really felt, but I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he said.

Moving on, now. It's not snowing anymore...yes!

I agree with what he said...pretty much everything he said O_o

And I don't say that very often >_O

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Dakota said:
    He was just mad though....he even warned me about it before hand. I chewed him out twice as much when I was first demodded, so he has the right to say that.

It wasn't mean! It was true if anything. After years and years of being dissed on by members, he was the first staff to go all out balls to the wall and say how he REALLY felt.

;_; Awh~ <3 Andy-pu~ *huggles him* ;_; I feel bad for him having to put up with all of that~
    o.o I'm glad that he said what was on his mind at least~

o.o and It's snowing again~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Cloud 09 said:
    That has never happened to me before, but when you have been hit on the head wiyh a big brick, That would not surprise me.

Well I happen to do that last year i think...I threw a snowball at a carwindow, but the snowball I picked, had also a tiny rock so I almost broke it. I said to my self get the heck out of there. So I ran as fast as i could because the guy who owned the car was chasing me all around the K-mart Parking lot...What a Lol day

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kura said:
    ;_; Awh~ <3 Andy-pu~ *huggles him* ;_; I feel bad for him having to put up with all of that~
    o.o I'm glad that he said what was on his mind at least~

I don't think he necessarily had to swear to get his point across...but dangit, I'm kinda glad he did. Makes members know he's serious.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Well I happen to do that last year i think...I threw a snowball at a carwindow, but the snowball I picked, had also a tiny rock so I almost broke it. I said to my self get the heck out of there. So I ran as fast as i could because the guy who owned the car was chasing me all around the K-mart Parking lot...What a Lol day
    Well if you hit my car with a snowball with a rock inside, I would of been pissed of also....And I get really pisedd off!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well, as long as there's peace in the end, I'm not concerned with who was wrong versus who was right at the moment...I had my own opinions on the issue, but everything is resolved. I just hope for the best for the new DCC.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    The swearing was what disturbed be ._. I...dont like swearing. Just don't....exspecially when you curse someone out. ._.

CHEERS TO THE NEW DCC!!!
    *toasts*

KAGA! Tomorrow we find the perfect moth, yes? <3

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    The swearing was what disturbed be ._. I...dont like swearing. Just don't....exspecially when you curse someone out. ._.

I don't think he ever actually cursed anyone out, he just used swear words to emphasize his points.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I don't think he ever actually cursed anyone out, he just used swear words to emphasize his points.
    Well, he did call the newbs and anti-staff names x.x

I'd show you, but they are all now ****'s

.-. *sigh*

Well, lets just moooooooove on...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Only the third page. Real disappointing. Usually, by this time, we'd already be on, like, page 20 or something like that.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Only the third page. Real disappointing. Usually, by this time, we'd already be on, like, page 20 or something like that.

Andy said:
    No "This place is dead" posts.
    It's spam. If the place is dead, try and revive it with an actual topic. It's absolutely pointless to comment on the inactivity of the place, and does not actually achieve anything.

Don't do that. >: This is because it's monthy also. Hey, didnt make the first page? Next month you have a chance! :3
    So yeah.

Do I have brownie points? ;-; I like brownies~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    Don't do that. >: This is because it's monthy also. Hey, didnt make the first page? Next month you have a chance! :3
    So yeah.
    Hey, I made it on the first page...somewhere. XD

Technically, my commentary was not a "This place is dead" post. I was just commenting on the sluggishness of this incarnation of the DCC in comparison to previous ones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back