• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Decolonized (PG-13)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Jake recalled the Houdour, but he still had four Pokemon left. Something had to be done for Delta to sweep through the rest, or else Jake would outstall him. The faint attack hit its mark, but Growlithe still seemed to have at least half of its stamina left.

So far Delta was analyzing a pattern, Jake's Pokemon may not be the best trained, but he always used them in teams. If he managed to separate them there was a chance for him to win.

Wooper was still far in the back, Duskull and Growlithe were in close quarters, and Sneasel was in the sky. It was preparing a Faint Attack, which never missed. Then it occured to Delta, Faint Attack always hits, but maybe it doesn't always hit what it is aiming for. Seeing as how Duskull was slightly hovering over Growlithe this was his only chance.

"Growlithe, get under Duskull and use Bite, hold it tight."

Growlithe was beginning to slide under Duskull, but there still was no gauruntee his strategy would work. Delta knew that if he commanded Wooper to use Water Gun it would miss because Wooper would aim where Sneasel is, not where it will be. But he did teach Wooper a few things about angles during the few days he had been training it.

"Wooper, Water Gun. Sixty degrees." This is where Delta predicited Sneasel would be by the time Water Gun could get there. And since Sneasel was in a dive, it would be hard for it to change direction.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    (OOC - I only have four Pokemon TOTAL - Beldum, Houndour, Sneasel and Duskull... Beldum's my last Pokemon in storage)

Growlithe had grabbed Duskull with a Bite attack in an attempt to use it as a shield. Only one problem - Duskull was very low on health, and fainted from the bite itself.

Jake, with a smile on his face, returned the Fainted Duskull... Just one more attack and Growlithe should faint, according to his calculations.

that was when Wooper launched the Water gun.
    It wasn't enough to stop Sneasel's Fall, OR damage it much, but it Sneasel took no chances. Fading out early, Sneasel redirected it's attack at Wooper, dealing some heavy damage.

"You see, Sneasel is my newest Pokemon, and although she doesn't seem to follow orders all too well, she almost wiped out my entire team." Jake said.

"And without Further ado, say hello to the main event! BELDUM!!!"

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    (OOC: But you say it prepares for Faint Attack. You are a liar, and a theif!.)

(OOC: Okay, now that my Gollum spasm is over I still stand by my descision. I'll make you KO your own Pokemon so I don't have to do the work. Mwhahahahaha.)

Now Jake and Delta were down to their last two. (Even though Delta started with only two.) Delta's Pokemon were getting really weak, but he wasn't ready to give in yet. Once he saw Beldum's very bulky build he decided it attacked using its own body as a weapon, Delta had a plan.

"Growlithe, group up with Wooper." Delta started.

Growlithe was over in a few bounds, being sure to bounce backwards and not fowards, this way Growlithe always had his eye on the enemy. He now just had to hope that Jake would do what he wanted him to do.

Delta said some things to Growlithe in at such a volume that Jake couldn't hear:

"Growilthe use Ember, aim it behind Beldum."

This would be good to ensure that his plan would come into action.

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Jake just smiled. Sneasel was nowhere in sight. Although Jake didn't know where Sneasel had gone off to, he didn't want Delta to know that, so did some sarcastic stalling, hoping to draw attention to sneasel's dissapearance

"When I was training in the Forest, I made sure that Beldum was able to withstand Fire attacks... He will survive at least 2 of your Ember attacks."

"Beldum. Iron Head, straight at Wooper."

It was then that Jake saw sneasel standing right behind Delta, claws raised

"Sneasel Don't!" - Beldum knew jakes tone, and kept charging

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delta felt warm breath against his back. Then he saw Beldum charging Wooper, perfect.

"Wooper sidestep and use Mud Slap." said Delta, also sidestepping as Sneasel was about to attack.

If all went as it should, Beldum would be flung at Sneasel, if Wooper didn't mess up that is.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Beldum saw Wooper cower, and then Delta moved to the side. But Beldum didn't stop. Beldum charged into Sneasel with Zen Headbutt, dealing no damage to sneasel, but stopping it's attack at Delta.

Jake breathed a sigh of relief. nobody was hurt.

"OK, Sneasel's out of the Battle! She's getting a little too ruthless!" Jake called out, returning Sneasel. "And I know that Beldum would be obliterated by both Growlithe AND Wooper attacking, so I'm drawing him out as well."

"You are a great Battler, but I'm sorry about what Sneasel tried to do..." Jake responded, now quite embarrased about breaking his own rule.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    "Very well then. I will admit you are a great battler but you must train much harder if you want to win. You're putting quantity over quality. Having a lot of new Pokemon is no match against few well-trained Pokemon. Which is why this was a good experience for Wooper." Delta said, recalling both of his Pokemon.

"But now I take my leave. I've lingered in this one spot far too long. Remeber, this never happened."

Delta began to walk away. He realized he still hadn't talked to Midnight but he was only going to stop if she objected to him leaving.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delta stopped. He knew that he couldn't get away that easily. He turned around and walked back to Midnight.

"Yes?" he asked.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delta thought for a moment, pondering weather or not to reveal his plans. He eventually decided it wouldn't benefit them in any way, so it wouldn't really matter.

"I go North, to Karonkowii. I have unfinished business there." Delta answered simply.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    "My business is no concern of you, nor is my wellbeing." Delta responded.

"I know very well that my decision is not wise, and will likely get me killed, but that's aside from the point. I was supposed to die yesterday, so now I'm going to go out and do it. I know that the Karonkowiians are planning something, perhaps a large scale conquer. And they have the strength to do this. I'm going to find them, see what they're up to, and then try to put an end to it. Even though it will end in failure, I'm sure, all I need to do is spread the word, and my mission is done."

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    "If you really want to go on this suicide mission with me, so be it. I can't stop ypu. But realize what you are getting yourself into. I'm going now, you can choose to follow me or to stay here. I won't stop you." Delta said.

With that he turned his back and began his walk.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    OOC: well not unless you post an SU

Jasonwolf's no longer the "threadmaster" guess, but sure!

EVERYONE!!!!

I'd say that the snow's definately melted by now, so no more ice-types lurking about... just use Jasonwolf's first DM post until I can think of a new one to make (or someone else)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Delta sighed as he saw the other two join him. He had a feeling they had no idea what was in store. But some help was better than none. Still, he had to make sure they were determined, that they won't turn back.

"You do realize,' Delta began, 'that if you choose to continue onwards you'll be enemy to the town and accesroy to my escape. You do realize this is no regular mission, this could take months, maybe years. So, are you absoultly sure? This is the point of no return."

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    "we've got your Back Delta, whether you like it or not." Jake added.

"Although if you don't mind, I'd like to leave one note for my family. Don't worry, It will also act as a deterrant for the guards, but my mum and dad will get the message."

jake sent out Sneasel and Beldum, who started carving a message into the ground.

the message:
    Spoiler:

there, is that OK? they will start the search for you by heading West, if we head due North, we should leave a good gap between us and them in no time at all. and by the time they realise that was false info, our tracks would be completely covered.

Years
    Hey, is this "Nikki" person somewhat of an NPC? :/

And.. here's my SU.

Name: Ronan Abyss

Physical appearance: Hair is like Ronan (from Grand Chase) but w/o the ponytail like thing. Slight tan skin, dark blue eyes, height: 4'5, slightly skinny.
    Clothing:White T-shirt with a blue splatter design, denim pants with rips in the knee part of the denim, black boots, and white gloves with also a blue splatter design. (It's simple, but so what?)
    Misc. objects: denim backpack that contains: gloves that have electric sparks flowing out. small knife for simple cutting of small trees, and other misc. items

Personality: Serious looking at first, he really does his work when he is interested. However, he has a knack for annoying people. He isn't shy to shout out loud and show his feelings. He acts like a clown at times when he wants to annoy almost everyone. Ronan likes playing games in his pda, and gets somewhat mad when someone keeps a secret from him. When he sees something "going on" with two people, he instantly says the first thought that goes into his mind.
    History: He always wanted to be a trainer, and now, his friend gave him his first Pokemon. He was very excited, he kept asking "when will I start?" to his friend. At the age of 12, his friend gave him his very first Pokemon. He was very happy, and nicknamed the Chikorita after his favorite character: Elesis.

Pokemon
    Species: Chikorita (Elesis)

Special attributes: Other than she carries a fake red sword, the leaf is slightly torn.
    Personality: Elesis is courageous at first, but then after a while she gets really scared and run away. She doesn't like apologizing to others, yet she can cheer up people often much. He has powerful grass type moves such as Razor Leaf and Vine Whip, which proved to be very helpful.
    History: After VERY MUCH persuasion, and annoyance, his friend eventually gave him Chikorita so he would eventually stop saying "Love triangle.. Something is happening!!! XXX and XXX are sitting in--"

Last edited:
    Back