• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Demo Event & Pokemon Game Show Discussion and Information Thread

Years
    That's a great idea. The crying Chespin can be a timid one...
    A Brave natured Pokémon can have something like " Fennekin (using as an example) is still determined to win".

Yeah I'd like to see the natures expanded upon in battle like that, by having the flavor text correspond to the nature. That would definitely be something I'd like to see happen.

Years
    Demo Event & Pokemon Game Show Discussion and Information Thread

Shiny Fennekin! Huge change from the it's standard palette.

Really like it, maybe because blue its my favorite color.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Lucky guys in America ;;

Nintendo has also announced that demoes of Pokémon X & Pokémon Y will be available across the US in the Nintendo Experience Tour. These demoes will be identical to those in the Pokémon Game Show and Gamescom recently. The locations are:

Detroit - Briarwood Mall | Macy's Corridor - August 31st/September 1st
    Indianapolis - Castleton Square | Center Court - September 8th/9th
    Chicago Orland Square | Upper Caron's Court - September 14th
    Chicago - Woodfield Mall | Grand Court - September 15th
    Milwaukee - Southridge Mall | Center Court - September 21st/22nd
    Minnesota - Southdale Center | Center Court - September 25th
    Kansas City - Independence Center | Lower Level Dilliard's Court - September 28th/29th
    Tulsa - Woodland Hills Mall | Dilliard's Court - October 2nd
    Dallas - Grapevine Mills | Entry 2 - October 5th/6th
    Houston - Houston Galleria | Galleria IV in front of Adidas - October 12th/13th
    Denver - Colorado Mills | Food Court - October 16th
    Tempe - Arizona Mills | Food Court or Saks Court - October 19th/20th
    San Francisco - Great Mall | Grand Court - October 26th
    San Francisco - Stroneridge Shopping Center | Grand Court - October 27th
    Los Angeles - Brea Mall | Lower Level Center Court - November 2nd
    Los Angeles Del Amo Fashion Center | Lower Level JoAnn's Court November 3rd

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    The closest city to me on that list has it this weekend, when I coincidentally don't have any shifts ;)
    But that's still a long drive, so I don't think it's worth it for a quick demo...

Years
    So, we missed one thing. Or at least I did. There will be gender differences, perhaps like D/P. In the demo there were female's with the heart-shaped ends on its tail.

Years
    So, we missed one thing. Or at least I did. There will be gender differences, perhaps like D/P. In the demo there were female's with the heart-shaped ends on its tail.

Yeah they'll most likely retain the gender differences from the last generation, but I'm hoping Kalos introduces more Pokemon with gender differences since Unova only had like, three, two of which were in the same evolution line.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I don't like any of the fairies yet to think of using any on my team, besides Xerneas of course. Sylveon is my least favorite Evee evolution. The other fairies are just basic concepts.

Years
    This makes me want to use Sylveon so much! It's an adorable Pokémon and I was looking for a cute Fairy type to use. It was between Swirlix & Sylveon but I think I'm leaning towards Sylveon now.

Me too! At first I thought about using mawile because I wanted to use a retyped pokemon which I never got to use before. But now that I see how adorable he is I think I will use him, at least for the pokemon-Amie :P

Back