• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
    Years
    I reinstalled my operating system because the virus damage the harddrive. -_- Well, isn't it cute? ^_^

(actally, my parents reinstalled it for me)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Here?s my newest one. An old wallpaper but looks nice. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Jessica said:
    I reinstalled my operating system because the virus damage the harddrive. -_- Well, isn't it cute? ^_^

(actally, my parents reinstalled it for me)
    Ooh, how cute. ^_^ I saw that one on Kaiyosei.net. And I've changed mine now.. I think this one is adorable!

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
    Kairi said:
    It looks Very Nice, though... :P... Too bad I don't have a P4 to play any games... *_*

Well, heres my current desktop... When I get my PDA, I posibally make a another screenshot of my Today Screen... *.*

Well, at the nice part.... ^_^

Know anywhere else to get anime wallpaper? Well, I have a Theme Generator so I can make any theme... though...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    Cool, I used to have a similer one, great wallpapers everyone! n_n

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    I will post my current desktop. ^^;; Keep in mind I have no idea what at least half the stuff on it came from... =p But the wallpaper was choosen by me.

https://www.angelfire.com/al4/okmtt/desk.jpg
    OH! oh! I see Tidus! I see Lulu! I see Yuna!
    Final Fantasy Forever!
    err... just ignore me...

I should really switch my wallpaper... this one i'm using is getting dull... I'll either get a galaxy one, or if Kairi is accepting the bargain I'll use the one she'll "give" me XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    OH! oh! I see Tidus! I see Lulu! I see Yuna!
    Final Fantasy Forever!
    err... just ignore me...

I should really switch my wallpaper... this one i'm using is getting dull... I'll either get a galaxy one, or if Kairi is accepting the bargain I'll use the one she'll "give" me XD
    frostweaver! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! :'( J/K ^_^

You've been quiet. Look what you made me do, stay up till 11:13pm without doing my homework waiting for a post from you! Kidding... Not the homework part though... Not the waiting part though...

I'll get a new theme someday too. =p

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    hehe... my new desktop... ^_^;
    I'll use this wallpaper... for now until someone gives me my new wallpaper *coughcough*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    hehe... my new desktop... ^_^;
    I'll use this wallpaper... for now until someone gives me my new wallpaper *coughcough*
    This desktop scares me. Not the background, but the horridly bland Windows and the normal IE and stuff. ;_; No wallpaper for plain IE users. ;p

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    This desktop scares me. Not the background, but the horridly bland Windows and the normal IE and stuff. ;_; No wallpaper for plain IE users. ;p
    Well. I will post my new one soon. I'm having probles with it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Kairi said:
    it's not like i never tried anything else but IE. I did try Mozilla but it turns out to be more like a "Lag Explorer"... x_x

as for "bland Windows" I got lost already... you should know that my computer knowledge is less than one over 100 of yours... x_x

the good old ordinary "Paint" works fine for me... I didn't even bother to try those other fancy costly programs and it worked pretty well...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You should at least use an IE shell. As fast as IE, little memory useage etc. No tabs would make me sick. Checking all these topics without them in plain IE would be the death of me. I don?t know what I did before them. =/ Plus you could skin it easily, and again with little stress on your poor dinosaur.
    Oh, and quick lanuch is ugly and useless to me. >_<

Tweak

i took a cap of my desktop, i made da bg =D green is very comfy for my eyes.

:P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back