• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I don't know if it will work.
    Is this one work?
    I try to upload.
    Nice wallpaper to all.
    I don't know if it will work. -_-
    EDITED : Okay, it's work now. n_n;;

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Here's my wallpaper as of January 6th. I've been trying to go with a blueish theme lately that's also easy on the eyes. And so far, I like it!
    Comments are welcome:).

Oh I also had to shrink it a bit so I could actually upload. Its original size was 1152x864, but I guess you can still see it well enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Atsuji said:
    Well Heres mine.. Its .Hack's Rena and Shugo... I like my windows blind skin too ^_^

Cool one Phantom
    I have very little knowledge of .Hack//Sign, but I was wondering something. Why is Mimiru called Rena, and she has pink hair, and why is Tsukasa called Shugo, and he has blue-ish hair? XD I've always wondered that!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    What does their names have to do with their hair? n_n;

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • Heres my current Anime... Wallpaper... Uhhh... cute eh?

(btw.... I removed Mcafee Virusscan and replace it with Norton Anti-Virus 2004 Professional... -_-... you can notice by the recycle bin...)

Norton Protected Recycle Bin!!!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Arwen said:
    Heres my current Anime... Wallpaper... Uhhh... cute eh?

(btw.... I removed Mcafee Virusscan and replace it with Norton Anti-Virus 2004 Professional... -_-... you can notice by the recycle bin...)

Norton Protected Recycle Bin!!!!
    ...err...yeah but like I said last night best if you turn off unerase and rename it back to normal. Your PC though.
    The wallpaper is from one of my favorite anim?, Inuyasha.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • ahhhh! I was busy for a while and hardly anyone posted their desktop...

Anyway, I installed Windowblends and also changed some icons to.... uhhh... make it nice...

^_^
    I'll update it in the next week with a new skin.

blink182fan

Blink-182 Fan
    Years
  • Desktop Screenshots

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Dylan, trying to link an image from your local directories won't work. Why don't you try attaching it to your post? You could always try remote hosting (uploading it online), but attaching it is probably the best case here.

Oh, and here is my desktop. "Bwah hah hah" at me for attempting to be original.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Umm you attach pictures on your computer, you can't link to them unless they're uploaded somewhere on the internet.

My desktop is bland. I keep neglecting to go get my Team Dark Wall Paper back. Bet you can't guess where I got my username from XD I'm hyper and I've got a headache >.> good combo eh? >.<

Edit: They deleted the cool Project Shadow Wallpaper they used to have. I was thinking about using that instead, but meh, Team Dark Wallpaper now!

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Kairyu's Desktop as of Jan 27th, 2004

lol, I haven't uploaded a new desktop pic in awhile. Well here you go, what do you think? I've been trying to get more of a x-box theme for once, I think it came out alright:).

Again, I had to shrink the picture size to 800x600 as it was 1152x864. But it didn't lose too much detail, I think:P. And if you look closely you can see part of my vgm collection. *gasp*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back