• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    its a great idea but try and make it for visualboy plz

You do realize how unbelievably impossible that is? A meteor made out of limestone crashing into my house with the words "Hello World" printed on it is a greater possibility. You obviously don't know what you're talking about buddy, so I would be a good little member and scoot out of this thread.

I'm tired of these idiotic posts

-_-

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Look, I've edited some stuff in the intro:

The prof. sprite, the wooper, palletes... I just didn't figured how edit the text... I will research a little bit on PokeText...

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Đizs(God) kike this is looking pretty awesome. I think this is start of Pokemon Crystal Shards DS xD. Love it

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
    I have a question about PokeText (not poketex).
    How you can compile back an edited htm file?

It's Pretty easy actually,
    Just rename the edited .HTM/.HTML file
    to dec.dat and place it in the root category
    where the 2 progs are.

I then believe youre supposed to
    run PokeText, but I'm not sure as it was
    some time since I used it.

I Hope I helped out.

//44tim44

Squeenix

Meow
    Years
    how much more content do you could think we could actually fit in the ROM
    the DP rom without padding is 58.3 MB so that gives us roughy 5.7Mb of free space in the ROM to add things like new sprites and maps while the GBA games ROM was only 16Mb and probably had a lot less space in it a

Years
    how much more content do you could think we could actually fit in the ROM
    the DP rom without padding is 58.3 MB so that gives us roughy 5.7Mb of free space in the ROM to add things like new sprites and maps while the GBA games ROM was only 16Mb and probably had a lot less space in it a

not sure, i have no idea how you would add the stuff in, but i can see if i can get the file size of most maps.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    text maybe the same way i did it ;)

using this or something equivalent. But i must admit i am not aware of any GUI ports yet

and you're basicly unlimited in size could go up to 128mb without any problems. expanding is not an issue anymore thanks to filesystems.

Years
    yes, but does poketext work with english roms? i know the lists i've found on japanese sites haven't worked for english roms.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    text maybe the same way i did it ;)

using this or something equivalent. But i must admit i am not aware of any GUI ports yet

and you're basicly unlimited in size could go up to 128mb without any problems. expanding is not an issue anymore thanks to filesystems.
    That does look promising. I'll look into it more later tonight and get back to everyone to see if I can use this information to make a decent Text Editor. :)

In other news...

Just an addition to Attack Editing... I found what some more Values mean. :)

Example: Pound
    Code:
    00 - Effect (Normal Hit)
    00 - Buffer (Nothing)
    00 - Category (Physical)
    28 - Power (40)
    00 - Type (Normal)
    64 - Accuracy (100)
    23 - PP (35)
    00 - Effect % (0)
    00 - Target (One Target)
    00 - Buffer (Nothing)
    00 - Speed (0)
    73 - Contact? (115)
    05 - Contest Effect (No Effect)
    04 - Contest Type (Tough)
    00 - Buffer (Nothing)
    00 - Buffer (Nothing)

I might edit later and give you all the Contest/Effect/Target Lists... Then again, I might not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back