• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    I've figured out the way to edit the text on DP, but to edit the files (you have to edit the unencrypted bins, not the htm's xD) I need a UTF-16 table... I don't know where I can get it, if someone knows something, help will be really appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    poketext works on all versions exept the korean one.

edit:
    anyway i couldn't help it when messing with python today i started writing a better poketext it's still very early but (de)cryptes and displays fine currently i am working on string to pokehex backconversion. but i wonder if the tool should create an xml file or something on first load then edit that and later recompile it completely. all other ways seem to be either slow or without proper seraching (which would suck).

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    I've managed to edit the bins, and therefore edit the text on the roms... It's kinda easy, just a long process...
    Anyway, here's a table I made. It's kinda basic, but you can use it to edit the texts, and also you can expand it easily.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    im very angry right now, i have been lookin for diamond hacking tools for almost hour and found nothing! u hackers are lazy! the game has been out for a year and u have no programs? dont pretend uve been trying to hack diamond, ur just lazy kids who don't know how 2 hack! honestly, u should at least have 1 program by now! whats ur excuse!?!?!?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
    im very angry right now, i have been lookin for diamond hacking tools for almost hour and found nothing! u hackers are lazy! the game has been out for a year and u have no programs? dont pretend uve been trying to hack diamond, ur just lazy kids who don't know how 2 hack! honestly, u should at least have 1 program by now! whats ur excuse!?!?!?
    Every one is trying their hardest, so there's no reason to call us "lazy"
    because there have already been programs released,
    just check in the tools section!

Anyway...
    Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl has 3D blocks
    that might be a bit different from RSE and FRLG,
    but I know there is a way to control the polygons...
    but I don't know what it is though...
    I know there might be movement permissions though.
    Because I've found out there are some invisible walls in some areas,
    like on Acuity Lakefront on the top left part of the map
    where there is a puddle which is a smaller version of Lake Acuity
    you can walk there but there are some invisible walls...
    Here's a Screenshot
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

This has gotta be the stupidest post here.
    In case you haven't read the previous posts, there are already programs for d/p.
    don't call them lazy as you are the one not helping at all and just waiting for it.
    you are lucky the people on here are even making or trying to make d/p hacking possible or else you would have nothing to do.
    whats your excuse for saying that stuff you hypocrite?
    Anyways the progress has really gone up to speed.
    the text editing picture looks pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    How can they be lazy.
    They have been hacking diamond with codes and stuff
    that takes longer.
    Stupid person.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Good job you are repotrted *reports*.
    Now that thats taken care of I see that it progressed into more then research. I hope the map edittor gets figured out. I know how hard it is to edit something thats not a tile but an acuall model. I wish you luck,

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    the people who have hacked it are selfish retards who won't share stuff!

Why don't you just stop complaining...it will only get you banned.
    They already have programs out in the toolbox so how can you call them selfish?!
    They have made programs and helped d/p hacking possible so how can you call them retards?!
    If you can't wait for the programs to come out then find another hobby!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Listen up bud, we have already released two hacking programs and they can be found in the toolbox section. We have a few more tools that we haven't released yet because they haven't been perfected. You are the sad little kid who can't get his head out of his butt to make his own programs, and I doubt you even know how to work a Hex editor. We have done more than anyone else in the next generation hacking. If you would have simply taken the time to read the thread instead of insulting us, you might have already found the tools by now.
    the people who have hacked it are selfish retards who won't share stuff!
    ...and you a whiny little brat who has no respect for us and what we do

Have a nice life you slithering waste of atoms, post in here again and I will make sure that you are banned from this forum. Just from the way you act I can clearly see you don't even deserve to hack.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Hetran I already reported him he got his punishment. Also I was reading the couple first pages. Why isnt poketex being mentioned anymore. its genious!

Years
    Hetran I already reported him he got his punishment. Also I was reading the couple first pages. Why isnt poketex being mentioned anymore. its genious!

poketex actualy isn't really that impressive, the overworlds are basicly "drawn" in hex, i can post some offsets later to show you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back