• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Wow.... I should visit my own threads more often.
    This is looking really great guys, I can't believe the progress that has been made!
    Congratulations on what has been made so far and good luck with future endeavors!

Years
  • Wow.... I should visit my own threads more often.
    This is looking really great guys, I can't believe the progress that has been made!
    Congratulations on what has been made so far and good luck with future endeavors!

HIIDO-CHAN~~~~~~ yes, you should visit this more often :P I can't believe your still alive. I haven't seen you since you shut down my favorite forum :'( but yeah, I never really expected I would do any D/P hacking after that... man I'm an idiot. Anyway, good too see your still kind of alive.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yes, it is good to see Hiidoran still alive :3

Gabe, PM Me the Mart offsets if you would be so kind

mccat2

The world ends with you
    Years
    • Age 31
    • indy
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    yo

hey i have been reading through this but stoped at page 17. i was just wondering if you have found any text editors or map editors. all i have are things to change the starnter pokemon. plz reply

Years
  • hey i have been reading through this but stoped at page 17. i was just wondering if you have found any text editors or map editors. all i have are things to change the starnter pokemon. plz reply

please explain too me why we should reply? it's all in the thread. you can tell from like the last 2 pages.

mccat2

The world ends with you
    Years
    • Age 31
    • indy
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    please explain too me why we should reply? it's all in the thread. you can tell from like the last 2 pages.

oh sorry i had been reading this thread for a long time and was finding nothing so i just thout it was easyer to ask....i looked through the last 2 pages and saw you are working on a map editor...but i saw nothing on a text editor, if you still dont have one then you dont have to reply to this.

sorry for being a pest to the thread im just new in the d/p hacking stuff

Years
  • oh sorry i had been reading this thread for a long time and was finding nothing so i just thout it was easyer to ask....i looked through the last 2 pages and saw you are working on a map editor...but i saw nothing on a text editor, if you still dont have one then you dont have to reply to this.

sorry for being a pest to the thread im just new in the d/p hacking stuff

it's fine, i just get a little tired of the same question everyday. anyway, YES, we do have PLANS for a text editor. Chatot said he managed to hack the text so we're waiting on him *hint hint*

mccat2

The world ends with you
    Years
    • Age 31
    • indy
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    it's fine, i just get a little tired of the same question everyday. anyway, YES, we do have PLANS for a text editor. Chatot said he managed to hack the text so we're waiting on him *hint hint*

yah i understand...i cant wait, i have all the things to edit so fair. just cant wait for the pokespam toolbox, but im in no hurry

mccat2

The world ends with you
    Years
    • Age 31
    • indy
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    er... the pokespam toolbox is pretty much already out...

what it is, oh i thought it wasnt going to come out tell there was a map editor or a text editor. do you know where i can get the toolbox at....?

MC CAT2:SVR Studios

Years
  • what it is, oh i thought it wasnt going to come out tell there was a map editor or a text editor. do you know where i can get the toolbox at....?

we released a couple of tools instead of the whole thing we had planned (we have a few more). you can find them in the toolbox part of the rom hacking forum

mccat2

The world ends with you
    Years
    • Age 31
    • indy
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    we released a couple of tools instead of the whole thing we had planned (we have a few more). you can find them in the toolbox part of the rom hacking forum

oh ok thanks

Years
  • i know, i've done 3d modeling stuff for afew pc games. no existing 3d modeling programs will work with this, but we do plan on making one

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    Gabe_k i think you migh be wrong there an older program that i used to use for warcraft and it might just work ill look into digging it up its a Hex based model editor that i found good for many differant things oh and i think ive had a break through on editing types normal moves can hit ghost types YAY! *runs in circles* but thats all ive done as of yet lol ill keep yea posted

Years
  • i highly doubt an old warcraft editor would be able to hack the models :/ what are the chances they have the same engine?

Squeenix

Meow
    Years
  • Do you guys think that D&P uses actual 3d models or just sprites for 3 sides of a building with no back because you can't rotate. Mabye they would just try and keep it under 64MB so they wouldn't have to manufacture 128 cartriges instead of 64 and tried to save space. The OW and the in battle sprites are 2d obviously. Does any of your progress the buildings and maps are 3d? or 2d

Years
  • Do you guys think that D&P uses actual 3d models or just sprites for 3 sides of a building with no back because you can't rotate. Mabye they would just try and keep it under 64MB so they wouldn't have to manufacture 128 cartriges instead of 64 and tried to save space. The OW and the in battle sprites are 2d obviously. Does any of your progress the buildings and maps are 3d? or 2d

i know for a fact it's real 3d

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back