• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I Need Help On Pokemon Pearl. Is It Good To Catch The Pokemon In The Area? Please replay!

Yes, its good to catch the Pokemon in the area for the national dex, but its not needed if you only want to complete the D/P dex.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I Need Help On Pokemon Pearl. Is It Good To Catch The Pokemon In The Area? Please replay!

Of corse. How else do you complete the game? although you can do it it with just a starter if you really wanted a challenge. =P

EDIT: How do you EV train? I am really embaressed with myself

Last edited:

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Okay, now it's you who's being rude. How about I just don't talk to you, and you don't talk to me? That'll save us both a lot of grief.

Holy crap, you have no concept of tone on the internet.

EDIT: How do you EV train? I am really embaressed with myself

The Compiled Guides will tell you everything you need to know.

Of course, keep in mind that EV training is only a small part of it- to get a really powerful Pokemon, you need to know about IVs and Natures, and also learn about what moves are best- not to mention team dynamics. Battling is deep and fairly complex- EV training is just the beginning.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Where do I find Magmar? I have not even encountered it and I have looked again and again in Stark mountain. If I got some help with this it would be awesome.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    No, that would be broken. It would be stupidly easy for a player to powerlevel a Pokemon against a level 100 Dialga, or something.

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    I'm going to try and catch a Spiritomb and I've read I'll need to go into the Underground and talk to 32 people. But whenever I've been into the Underground before there's no-one there except me and the guys that sell you things! Is there something else I need to do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back