• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diancie Wi-Fi Event 24-27 July

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    I just picked up mine ^~^ So I can leave the other one on X, wanted to transfer it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm a little mind-boggled that I'll be getting ANOTHER Diancie for my Pokemon collection. I have the previous one from last year but it doesn't have the Diancite since I stored it in my bank.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I actually already have like... two Diancie already. XD I most likely will sit this out. I was lucky to get the two that I have. Plus, I think I might have lost OR. :x So, even if I did want it... I wouldn't be able to find OR in time to get it. ;_____;

Just so you know, the second Diancie is for my bf. The guy at my Gamestop was nice enough to give me two codes.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Alright, got mine earlier today. This one is lucky, it gets to stay inside the "live dex" instead of rotting in my collectables box ;)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Did anyone else's Diancie come with really good IVs??

I was SRing the nature and it's got 5 flawless IVs to boot
    was wondering if this was an awesome fluke or not :) ?

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

I believe at least three stats are perfect IVs, I've got four during my SR but the Nature is not desirable so... :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018

From what I've read and been told already ORAS ledgends are all coded to come with at least 3 perfect IVs. So not to hard to get a good one for competition unless you're unlucky like me and already tried re setting for 2+ hours lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Yeah haha I keep getting one of the natures I'm looking for but then the IVs keep being off. Close but off.

I have up last night and went to bed and am trying more today after work

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I keep soft resetting for a good nature and I keep getting Jolly ones so I don't even check the IVs >.> I'm kind of lazy though, so I still don't have a good one yet...

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
    Years
    So glad I got this when I did. I missed a lot of events but I do cherish the event Pokémon I do have (especially my Keldeo and Meloetta... and now, my Diancie).

... and I would have missed it too if not for the fact that I have a service set to send me an e-mail any time the Event Pokémon page on Serebii.net is changed. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I got a Naughty-natured Diancie. Didn't bother SRing. I just wanted another Diancie to accompany the other one I got on my X. xD

Can't remember what the nature was for my other one though.

Back