• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you use a Grass Type on your team?

Did you use a Grass Type?

• Yes!

Votes: 111 72.1%
  • No!

Votes: 43 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    I sometimes use Grass types. Not all teams though. Most of the ones not rated NU by smogon have been used at some point.

Grass is one of my favorite types.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Weird, but no. I almost never use Grass-types (excluding starters, occasionally), and D/P/Pt was no exception. Went with either Piplup or Chimchar on each file, and never used any of the others. Sure, I caught and maybe raised them later, but I didn't use them to beat the game.

Weird, but no. I almost never use Grass-types (excluding starters, occasionally), and D/P/Pt was no exception. Went with either Piplup or Chimchar on each file, and never used any of the others. Sure, I caught and maybe raised them later, but I didn't use them to beat the game.

Last edited:

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    my platinum torterra, and abamasnow are the only grass types i have ever used. Even since red, blue and yellow.

EDIT: Forgot about breloom in gen 3

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
    did i use a grass type

erm well yes i use torrtera for the gyms and leauge and all the other for pokedex
    [offtopic]well that was the sinnoh dex all i need the grass type venisuar

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    I used a Tortera my first playthrough of Pearl...
    Platinum I used an Abomasnow, was rather limited in uses.

Personally, not a fan of 90% of grass types.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I used Roserade in both Diamond and Platinum. SHE IS A BEEEAASTT and a sexy pokemon. So strong and fast, she pwns everything. I got through the story line so quick because she would kill any pokemon that wasn't steel or psychic or fire.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I used my Leafeon, Farore, through my Platinum playthrough. She knows Leaf Blade, Dig, Aerial Ace, and Return so she's a good Physical attacker.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    In Diamond,Pearl,Platinum i always used a roserade! (always a she too,i rebreeded for a female! XD)In FR/LG i always used the Victreebel family,In R/S/E i Always use a Breloom(its easy to evolve and to use so and strong Its a no brainer for me)In Heartgold,None until postgame,Then sceptile and meh trusty Torterra! And In Black,None,i just used grass knot (samurott) And Solarbeam just recently (Reshiram). Oh and i really didnt play G/S/C but when i did i only used the starter and the trio,and noctowl!

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
    Yes. I am now using Roselia, as I'm not much into the game, I haven't got Shiny Stone. Rose has been much good to my team. He has Modest nature, which is awesome, it can beat even Grass types but sometimes not. Conclusion is that, he's the BEST!!

GRASS TYPES ROCK!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2017
    I <3 teh grazz typez :p

I've been in love with grass types since Gen 3, all because of Treeko xD. I've always used a grass type on my first run through a game (even though it's usually the hardest, Ex. Chikorita & Snivy). I have a policy to never have two of the same type though, unless the two types are secondary types (Such as noctowl with flying/psychic and Scyther with Bug/Flying).

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I almost always use a Grass type on every team, in this case it was a Roserade in Diamond, and I traded over a Shroomish in Platinum.

Fezao4

Hi
    Years
    I dont use Grass type s pokemons but i think is useful for KANTO but i choose Fire types in Kanto(Charmander) and Johto(Cyndaquil) in Hoenn i use Grass type (Treecko) in Sinnoh Water(Piplup) Unova or Ishhu i choose Grass but in MY TEAM in Kanto i use 2 Grass types.Johto i dont use...Hoenn i use 4 grass types Sinnoh 1 Grass type and Unova 4 like Hoenn.Look my Trainer Card in the end.

Did you use a Grass Type on your team?

Did you use a Grass Type on your team?Did you use a Grass Type on your team?

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :
    Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!(Johto)
    I am lying?NO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back