• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    What to do after you get the crest?

Also: the digimon pc storage wallpapers are messed up!

Also: what is the Patreon code thing!? can someone explain?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    What to do after you get the crest?

Also: the digimon pc storage wallpapers are messed up!

Also: what is the Patreon code thing!? can someone explain?
    After you get the crest you've finished the current demo.
    The Patreon code thing is where you turn in codes you've received for supporting this game on Patreon, the code will give you gems which you can spend in Wizardmon's shop to buy special things.

What happened to Shoutmon?
    Shoutmon had a lot of bugs due to the fact that he required a different code in the game for his personalized events and digivolution, because of this he was removed from the game as starter, no idea if he'll ever be put back in one way or another.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I'm happily surprised to find a Digimon, and this looks excellent! I checked the FB page, and was delighted to see that character customization is in 2.0; it's probably my favourite feature. I hope to give this a go very soon, and finally get to go on a Digi-Journey with Salamon ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I'm happily surprised to find a Digimon, and this looks excellent! I checked the FB page, and was delighted to see that character customization is in 2.0; it's probably my favourite feature. I hope to give this a go very soon, and finally get to go on a Digi-Journey with Salamon ^^

You're in luck, Salamon can be picked as a starter. Chose Lopmon myself.
    The customization however, is still rather limited in the current version.
    Great game and definitely worth playing, especially due to the fact that the developers are still very active and busy with it and are also pretty open to comments, suggestions and ideas from the players.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • You're in luck, Salamon can be picked as a starter. Chose Lopmon myself.
    The customization however, is still rather limited in the current version.
    Great game and definitely worth playing, especially due to the fact that the developers are still very active and busy with it and are also pretty open to comments, suggestions and ideas from the players.

W00t, I know which Digimon I'll be using, for sure. Lopmon is pretty awesome, it's in my tops for sure.

Just having some options is pretty cool, and it can always be expanded upon from this point onward.

That's really good to hear. If I didn't have work tomorrow morning, I'd probably play tonight X3

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2019
    While fishing I got this crash error:

Script 'BitmapCache' line 394: RuntimeError occurred.
    Failed to load the bitmap located at:
    Graphics/Characters/Clothes/fish/hair152

Hope someone can advise, thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    Kerners, I have the same problem but I found a way for fishing. You see Otomamon ? Just above ( I can't put link so copy it without the spaces to see the image : http ://hpics.li/4584edf

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hey,

I love the new update! Thank you guys so much for it! I love this game, but here are some issues i came upon:

the ability teleport doesn't work and game crashes after using it.

game crashes after clicking away from the wizardmon shop!

solarmon and D-otamamon don't have abilities.

some digimon like crabmon, can digivolve into anything using the evolution items, which is weird because a water type shouldn't be able to evolve into types like fire, dark, etc...

some moves like Leer and Teleport don't have descriptions making it hard to know what they do exactly!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Hey,

I love the new update! Thank you guys so much for it! I love this game, but here are some issues i came upon:

the ability teleport doesn't work and game crashes after using it.

game crashes after clicking away from the wizardmon shop!

solarmon and D-otamamon don't have abilities.

some digimon like crabmon, can digivolve into anything using the evolution items, which is weird because a water type shouldn't be able to evolve into types like fire, dark, etc...

some moves like Leer and Teleport don't have descriptions making it hard to know what they do exactly!
    As far as I know it's not some digimon, but all rookie digimon that can digivolve into anything by using the evolution items and the only way to leave the egg-shop without crashing the game is by actually using the exit option instead of using the cancel button.

Years
    • Seen today
    i want to ask if tyrant kabutirimon will be included in tentomon s evoltion line since i seen hercules kabutirimon can evolve and i prefer hercules kabutirimon over tyrant kabutirimon i want to know if tyrant kabutirimon will change type if its in the game and if i will be able to prevent hercules kabutirimon from evolveing if so how since i prefer it and think its cooler than tyrant kabutirimon and could we get the partners we did not chosen in the start in creatin places

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    We are back again! :)

ok... this is awesome and i dont know where to start...
    This will be a quick feedback at first glance.

I love that in battles we can see the whole digimons because knowing the actual size of your monsters in ANY monster raising game is crucial, its immersive and gives a feeling of realism.

Feedback/suggestions

1)Since this isnt really a ROM hack of pokemon why you guys made the system and features so similar? The pokemon UI, menus etc are very limited, there isnt even proper place for detailed skill descriptions.

2)A crucial feature. Guard/Defend or a similar feature is a MUST for any turned based RPG and the fact that pokemon games dont have such option is just stupid..

3)There arent types like in pokemon games, right?... (hope there arent). Generally there isnt any sort of typing which says: X type < Z type, right?

4)The letters + (A+ etc) are the IVs of the digimons? meaning, there are EVs also? (i dont know much about pokemon games). If there are EVs, make them visible as well plz.

5)Why didnt you add each Digimons' original skills and u added skills from the pokemon games? (they are lame anyway).

6)Just my FPS is low or its the state of the game now?

Last edited:

IceyAurora

The Volcarona Breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2019
    I've only played about half an hour or so, but the game looks good so far. I was a little worried that I would be forced to start with Agumon when the Koromon pooped up to drag me into the digital world, but luckily that wasn't the case. There are grammar issues that need fixing, but they aren't that annoying.

EDIT: I especially liked how we were given the option to pick a hairstyle, that was fantastic.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Damn glad that the page is back, easier to follow (imho) than a facebook page.
    Also really looking forward to next release.

Edit: is there any chance there will be a small update to add the Mekanorimon line to Hagurumon?

Also, Solarmon has no ability, D-Otamamon doesn't digivolve, digimon caught at champion stage need to learn an extra move since their otherwise stuck at 3 moves until somewhere around lvl20, Golemon's Rock Head doesn't make any sense since it doesn't even learn any recoil moves any time soon, Fugamon is physical based both in stats and ability but doesn't learn any physical attacks soon enough. And finally, Digimon shouldn't get an ability that only works if you build your moveset around it, since the ability changes every time they digivolve (specifically talking about Golemon's Rock Head).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2017
    Just getting started!

So, I have both ExVeemon and Stingmon. When do I get to DNA Digivolve them?

Also, the English seems a bit broken. I'd be more than happy to be an editor for the English text if you can let me know what program I need to work on the game.

When's the next update?

Are there plans for this to be a phone game?

EDIT - Have you thought about snagging Digivolution sequences from the TV show and putting them in the game?

EDIT 2 - Noticed a glitch where, when Syakomon digivolves to Octomon, you fall back from lvl 15 to 14.

Last edited:
    Back