• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! :)

- Your nickname: Kenshin
    - Your Partner Pokémon: I'm guessing this would be my fave? hmmmm, I'd have to go with Starmie!
    - Reason for joining the club: My favorite type of course. I consider myself an aspiring water-type gym leader as well.
    - Answer to the current topic:
    I guess a water/fairy legend would be amazing.

Okay, you're in now. Starmie is one of my faves from 1st Gen due to its speed, power and versatility. I always like to go all-out special attacker with mine but I heard it's got some useful other roles as well thanks to not too shabby defensive stats.

And yeah I am with you on wanting a Water/Fairy legendary. I feel like Manaphy was such a missed opportunity given its cute and short stature, which seems to be common among Fairy-types. 7th Gen should really introduce more good Fairy-types in general, but I'm all for my two fave types together (yes I know Azumarill exists) on a legendary. There could be tons of design potential coming out of it.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Would you like to see an another Water-type Legendary Pokémon? If so, what animals/items/myth should it be based on?

I've always wanted to see something similar to the Loch Ness monster or a seaweed blob! The seaweed blob could just be like 'omnom akdsndfke' and make cute noises whilst I've always found Nessie incredibly cool as both a myth and a concept for a legendary.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

- Your Partner Pokémon: I'm guessing this would be my fave? hmmmm, I'd have to go with Starmie!
    - Reason for joining the club: My favorite type of course. I consider myself an aspiring water-type gym leader as well.

Hi Kenshin, welcome to the club!

That's really cool you've got a water monotype team! I remember trying to do the same on Platinum a few years ago but I think I gave up by Floaroma Town out of 'ehh I'll come back to this later'. Long story short, I never did but I love your team. :]

I'd love to see a fairy/water legendary too but I have no idea what it'd look like! I'd be over the moon if they made a blobfish or a kraken a legendary though. Along with the Loch Ness monster and seaweed blob, that'd be incredible. 8)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thanks for the welcome! :)

Welcome to the Water-type Club. ^_^ Hope you'll be a regular here as well as in Grass-type Club.
    Would you like to see an another Water-type Legendary Pokémon? If so, what animals/items/myth should it be based on?

I've always wanted to see something similar to the Loch Ness monster or a seaweed blob! The seaweed blob could just be like 'omnom akdsndfke' and make cute noises whilst I've always found Nessie incredibly cool as both a myth and a concept for a legendary.

Hi Kenshin, welcome to the club!

That's really cool you've got a water monotype team! I remember trying to do the same on Platinum a few years ago but I think I gave up by Floaroma Town out of 'ehh I'll come back to this later'. Long story short, I never did but I love your team. :]

I'd love to see a fairy/water legendary too but I have no idea what it'd look like! I'd be over the moon if they made a blobfish or a kraken a legendary though. Along with the Loch Ness monster and seaweed blob, that'd be incredible. 8)

Aslan! Lol
    It's has been real looooooong since I last saw you here, good thing is you didn't sign up again or it's gonna be embarrassing. {XD}

Try a Water-mono team in RSE (or OrAs, if you prefer new graphics), it's gonna be a fun one. ;)

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • I would love to answer the question but alas, I don't really know what kind of Legendary Water Pokemon should be based on next if they do...

NO ONE CAN REPLACE KYOGRE. D: (lol)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I would love to answer the question but alas, I don't really know what kind of Legendary Water Pokemon should be based on next if they do...

NO ONE CAN REPLACE KYOGRE. D: (lol)

But Water Legends and Mythicals were featured since Generation II? {D:}
    Suicune
    Kyogre
    Palkia
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Keldeo
    last but not least the yet-unreleased Volcanion?

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • But Water Legends and Mythicals were featured since Generation II? {D:}
    Suicune
    Kyogre
    Palkia
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Keldeo
    last but not least the yet-unreleased Volcanion?

Yeeeah, but I dunno what he next Water Legendary Pokemon will be/should be based on next... I have no ideas LOL.

Kyogre just my fav shhh

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys! ^__^
    And I always forget that Palkia is also water. xD I guess I was just never that into it.

You do have to admit that I agreed with you here. When I first saw Dialga and Palkia, I had like no idea Palkia was part Water-type. Its design doesn't really scream Water so you can see where we are both coming from here, but I think it's because pearls are made inside clams and that takes place in the water so I guess that fits, given Palkia is the mascot of Pearl.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys! ^__^
    And I always forget that Palkia is also water. xD I guess I was just never that into it.

You do have to admit that I agreed with you here. When I first saw Dialga and Palkia, I had like no idea Palkia was part Water-type. Its design doesn't really scream Water so you can see where we are both coming from here, but I think it's because pearls are made inside clams and that takes place in the water so I guess that fits, given Palkia is the mascot of Pearl.

True that, the only thing that screams water are those pearls. Perhaps a bluish color will make it look better? :P

New topic:
    Tell us your Shiny Water-type. If you have none, at least share us your favorite and tell us why! {XD}

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • Is there any room left for me to join?
    my team-
    kyogre
    shiny surskit-midnight
    shiny relicanth-parker
    gyarados-ty
    crawdaunt-nova
    seadra-speedy

Years
  • Is there any room left for me to join?
    my team-
    kyogre
    shiny surskit-midnight
    shiny relicanth-parker
    gyarados-ty
    crawdaunt-nova
    seadra-speedy

Oh yes there's still room! Try to stay active when you can or we'll throw them off the ship hahahaha

Anyways, just sign up the form on the first page before you officially get accepted.

I have to say, nice shiny Surskit and Relicanth you got there. Surskit's shiny isn't all that exciting but I do love the sea green colours on Relicanth, which is a very interesting mix with the tan parts on it. It's odd but it works.

Tell us your Shiny Water-type. If you have none, at least share us your favorite and tell us why!

I don't count the Red Gyarados even though I have it, but I have a trio of shiny Water Pokemon in X, and thankfully they're all ones that have a notable colour difference - Remoraid, Clauncher and Quagsire. The Quagsire is my fave of that bunch, because I was suffering huge depression the day I caught him along with the fact it's one of my fave 2nd Gen Water-types. The pink-purple colour almost suits him as much as the usual blue, so yeah he's a fave of mine.

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • nickname-theorcaking (aka-orca)
    partner-midnight (shiny surskit)

reason for joining-im a big fan of water types and i know alot about them.
    topic answer- I perfer water
    pokemon that are caught with a fishing rod

Years
  • Welcome to the club theorcaking!

Only shiny water type I've had before was Pelliper. xD I traded that away.
    But shiny Milotic and shiny starmie look beautiful to me. But their original designs are still great. lol
    I'm not much of a shiny collecter. I think most designs looks better than their shiny counterparts anyway. xD

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • If a new legendary water type pokemon was made.......I would think a hydra. like a triple headed serpent. {XD}

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    nickname-theorcaking (aka-orca)
    partner-midnight (shiny surskit)

reason for joining-im a big fan of water types and i know alot about them.
    topic answer- I perfer water
    pokemon that are caught with a fishing rod

Welcome aboard to the Water-type Club! ^_^ Since you know a lot about the Water-type, I'm expecting good topics from you in the future! ;)

Welcome to the club theorcaking!

Only shiny water type I've had before was Pelliper. xD I traded that away.
    But shiny Milotic and shiny starmie look beautiful to me. But their original designs are still great. lol
    I'm not much of a shiny collecter. I think most designs looks better than their shiny counterparts anyway. xD
    I actually have to agree as a lot of them aren't my taste, but then and again that's personal perception. {XD}

The Water-type shinies that are my favorites are the Piplup family, Cloyster, Slowpoke, Fraokie line, West Shellos, both East and West Gastrodon, Huntail, Suicune, Totodile line, Swanna, Whiscash, Keldeo, both genders of Frillish line, Manaphy, Phione, Clauncher line and the Tirtouga line.
    I like gold or black shinys mainly but I catch any shiny I come across :)

If a new legendary water type pokemon was made.......I would think a hydra. like a triple headed serpent. {XD}

Shiny Greninja is black and has a similar coloration to Orca. {XD}

That would be cool! We need a pure villainous Water-type legend! :D Kyogre isn't exactly bad, it's power was misused. One of the Gen III Pokédex stated it clearly that Kyogre have saved people from drought.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • New topic:
    Tell us your Shiny Water-type. If you have none, at least share us your favorite and tell us why!

Does Red Gyarados count? Because that's the only one I have. Don't have a favourite shiny water-type.

Years
  • Swanna's shiny form is just as beautiful as its normal. I don't have a shiny Swanna(and I'm afraid I'll never get one), but for me it's a favorite.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • So, you may have seen that I updated the background on the member list. The reason I had to change it was because the original image was from TinyPic and PC no longer supports that. Anyways, what do you think about the new background?

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • I've been on the hunt for 4 shinys. shiny-magikarp,goldeen,barboach and luvdisc......but still no luck even after 2 months ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back