• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Head Smash, Double Edge, Protect and Earthquake with Rock Head as the ability

couple it with a speed boosting nature (Hasty works best, since your defense is going to be sky-high regardless) and/or a speed boosting characteristic...

I love surprising people with my abnormally fast Jolly natured/Likes to Run Meganium

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

What I'm really excited about is the remixes. XY had a full orchestration, and while it wasn't focused much being earworm music, RSE's music was, so I'm looking forward to it.

Though pretty much any remake made under XY's engine would be welcome for me, there's so much potential. Heck, I would have been psyched if they were remaking Red and Blue or Gold and Silver again (...actually, I'd probably be much more excited under those circumstances). 3D remakes of my favorite generations AND orchestrated remixes? Count me in.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wonder what they would sound like if you tossed X&Y's soundfont onto Hoenn's tracks

I just hope they put Red in Hoenn somewhere

I could see him in Meteor Falls where Steven was in Emerald

and I REALLY hope Wallace isn't the Champion

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Wouldn't it be awesome if you could customize other characters, like Rivals and Champions?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I liked being able to name my rivals

RSE, Black and White and X&Y were rather stupid to not allow you to do that

Although I do admit, having to name, what, four rivals at the start of the game woudl have been rather tedious

Although the video teases that it's a whole new land, does that mean Groudon, Kyogre and Raquaza migrated?

I wonder if the Regi Quartet will also reappear

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

My brother just names his character Ash and the rival Gary.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

I'm playing an Emerald ROM right now because nostalgia is overrunning my emotions. I name him Brendan every time because he's babe.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

I picked up one of my files in Emerald. I had 6 badges and I was too weak to defeat Maxie. Now what? My team is Grovyle, Swellow, Camerupt, Lairon, and two fillers. -.-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just letting you guys know that I live.

Now I am going to go to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020

Tentacruel is a fairly solid bet in most circumstances so long as you outspeed Camerupt, which isn't hard.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back