• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Do "Nices" matter?

Years
    I don't think having a certain number of "Nices" affects anything; it's just a cute feature that can be used when you appreciate something another person did, or if you just want to be nice and give them out to everyone. I don't remember how many I have, though it's in the early double digits. I've received some birthday wishes as well, which is pretty cool~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I always send a "nice!" when I trade with people to show my appreciation, especially if I got something awesome like a shiny. I tend to get all weepy and overwhelmed when people send me nice things and I want to do anything I can to show my appreciation, though all the nices in the world could probably never do that, haha.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I always give people a "Nice!" when we battle online, especially if it's a random challenger. If they disconnect when they start losing then they get nothing. And because I only really trade through Wonder Trade and I do it repeatedly I don't have time to give people a "Nice!" then unless they give me something really nice like an IV bred Pokémon or one of my favorites.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I send a Nice when I want to notify others I'm ready to trade, want to thank them after the trade, or to bug them. :)

I have 230. I never understood what the stars meant until now lol.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    They make me feel good though. I think you can use nices as a way of saying thanks to someone on wondertrade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I don't think it matters. Almost every other trade or battle I get one (it's likes sayings thanks for using air).

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    I don't think there's any real significance to them. I've seen people with over 1-2k Nices to their name, it's crazy.

Back