• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you do you gaming business where you do your erm, "business"?

Years
  • I recently found out that my friend plays HH games while on the toilet.

Anyway just want to know if some of you do that, and what you think of it.

Personally, I would think that the um fumes would make you enough to leave ASAP but hey, that's me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, this is certainly one of the more interesting topics I've seen. I'll take my DS in the bathroom with me, but I don't play it. lol I just put it on the counter cause I'm really weird about leaving my DS unattended while it's on.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    ERm...
    Sometimes at night if I don't wanna stop playing I'll put my DS in sleep mode and sit on the seat cover to play XD

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Yeah, if I'm told to go to bed and I need to get to a save point or something, I'll just sit on the toilet with it closed and play, but I never actually go to the bathroom. XD

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Meh,I actually do it.Its like how some people read newspapers or magazines while on the toilet.I just simply play a game there.It mainly happens only if I was already playing the game before hand though xP

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I did bring my DS to the bathroom a couple times, but I never use it while I'm in there. It seems unsanitary for me to do that.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    ...Wow.

No, I don't. Usually I just put it on sleep mode before taking one - I don't even take it to the bathroom with me.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • That's kind of... Er, weird. Nah, I don't play video games at that... time. Interesting topic... XD

Years
  • I do not.
    I never liked the idea of it because it isn't the most hygienic of things to do.

My hand-held consoles stay away from the bathroom!

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
  • Lol, I would never play video games on the toilet. Video games are one thing, and toilets are another, I don't think they were ever meant to be together.

Years
  • LOL no. I used to when I was younger until it just got weird and then I wondered why I couldn't leave my gameboy on my bed and then go and come back.

though...I have been caught a few times doing that lately if I'm in a really intense Pokemon battle.. XD and I'll go and forget my strategy if I leave it and come back a minute later. *ADHD*

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • This topic makes me laugh. Anyways, I've never played a game doing my... um... business. It just seems too unsanitary and I'm never THAT into a game :\

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • Shanghai Alice said:
    ...I'm in the minority, here...?

Don't worry, I'm with you!

I think that as long as said console isn't being touched during erm, tidying up afterwards, and hands are washed before playing again, it's not that unsanitary. But is it a bit weird if I have brought my Nintendo 64 in to the bathroom with me?

Back