• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you eat breakfast?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Truly I try and eat breakfast but I'm in a committed relationship with my bed and leaving it sooner than I have too every morning is just so hard. I guess I have breakfast once or twice a week, at the most, if I have work I make a concious effort to get something, even if that's just popping into a bakery and getting a pain au chocolat on my way in. I'm always so hungry when I wake up too, so, it's nice to not have hunger pangs all the way until lunch.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually used to eat it always, but now I've skipped it plenty of days. Only a bit of juice ;;

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    More often than not I will eat breakfast, though that's mostly due part to the fact that I have to take my medicine with food in the morning. When I don't take my medicine however, I tend to skip my breakfast from time to time. =p

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Oh I need my fuel. Breakfast is my fuel, and usually it's a bag of cookies. unhealthy but without them I suffer the cruel arms of fatigue

A bowl of cereal, milk and cookies, a toast, conchas, or anything breakfast-y. Pancakes or waffles at times, I don't know. But it's something. And I eat it. Because I'm always hungry.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yes I do. Always oatmeal. Here's my recipe:

1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/4 cup water
    heat
    add 1/2 cup almond milk
    add 3 teaspoons sugar in the raw
    sprinkle cinnamon on top of that
    heat in microwave
    add 10 blueberries
    add 10 raspberries
    add 5 blackberries
    add 3 strawberries

I used to use a full cup of oatmeal, but I wanted to add more fruit to it, and I wanted to cut back on calories, so I cut the cup of oatmeal to a half and added more fruit.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I never skip my breakfast if I can help it. Usually i'll just have the standard egg whites and oatmeal to get me through the day with my morning shake.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I literally cannot function without breakfast/some form of food on my stomach.

Usually it's just a bowl of cereal before I leave the house, but if i'm rushed i'll grab a bacon sandwich on the way to work.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    I do on days from Monday to Saturday, but I don't on Sunday because I wake up too late.
    When I do my breakfast consists of a cup of Chocolate Milk and some cookies or a brioche.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2017
    I used to have a huge problem with breakfast. Then I started watching what I was eating. Breakfast suddenly became a necessity, because I stopped overeating my lunch and dinner portions. So now I typically have a banana and a nice cup of coffee :)

Back