• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat fruits before or after?

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
  • It's a... uhm... tradition to eat fruits as a sweet, dessert.

But health enthusiasts say otherwise, saying that fruits should be eaten at least an hour before a meal.

What do you guys do?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I hardly ever have fruit with a meal. In fact, I hardly ever eat fruit. The last fruit I ate was about two weeks ago in the mall with my friend. And they weren't very healthy, considering they were covered in delicious chocolate.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2012
    Not considering the fact that most vegetables I eat are actually fruits, I only usually eat fruit in like salad, which is not that often. I've never heard of that claim, so I don't usually eat fruits an hour before either.

Years
  • I don't think I've ever had fruit after my main meal. Usually I eat them as a snack if I do that, or it's on top of breakfast foods.

Fruits are sweet, but not the right kind of sweet for me want to it after my meal. It's weird.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I eat them for breakfast or as a side during breakfast. And, as a snack.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I rarely eat fruits. When I do I usually eat them right after the main meal, before desert, or with the main meal if the fruit is part of the salsa or in the sauce.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
    Years
  • I can't eat Fruit after a main meal as I am too full for it. I do eat fruit for an after school snack.

Years
  • I don't really have fruit with my meals, unless it is a cold meal/has a salad.

I just eat fruit randomly, normally when I feel peckish and anything 'sweet', is normally a bad idea.​

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • I typically eat fruit as part of a meal. Berries, apples (typically organic), bananas... not as big of a fan of citrus as other types. I like a dessert that isn't as good for you :-X

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I eat fruits whenever I want to. The same goes for most foods these days.

Back