• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You Enjoy Driving?

Years
  • Driving is probably the thing I hate the most. I get panic attacks anytime I had to even sit in a car. I was forced to do a driving license 4 years ago and I have sit in a car like 10 times since then. But always as passenger. I don't even know where my driving license is now and I'm looking towards 2026, when it will expire.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I can't drive. The thought of having that much power over a vehicle and of having to focus on so many things? I can't do it. It's too anxiety inducing for me.

Instead I take the bus around when I need to go anywhere and my mom isn't available.

Years
  • I can't drive. The thought of having that much power over a vehicle and of having to focus on so many things? I can't do it. It's too anxiety inducing for me.

Instead I take the bus around when I need to go anywhere and my mom isn't available.

I'm 28 and still have not learned. I keep getting people saying I should because it would be easier if I have kids, which I'm 99% sure I won't. I'm scared I'll hit a person! Or worse, an animal.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I love driving! Although I have been taking public transportation a lot more due to living in a city area now. However I love to drive when I get the chance. It is kind of relaxing to me in a way.

Years
  • Growing up I never understood how teenagers perceived driving as " freedom " or even " fun ". I was always the oddball who never had an interest in learning how to drive so I pretty never did.

I enjoy walking and I've developed this notion that I'll miss something beautiful driving so I much rather walk or be in the passenger seat.

Being older now I'm starting to see some relevance in driving, but not enough to make me succumb, just yet.

Years
  • Yeah driving is super stressful when you first start, and is probably one of the hardest skills I've had to get in my life. But now I actually love it, I live in a rural area so really love going for a drive in the summer and just getting to admire the countryside. Plus, the more you drive the more it seems like second nature, so you can relax and enjoy yourself more :)

Back