• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
  • Ohh i hate thinking back to that day.

Lets just say i almost got to have a girlfriend like last year, but i chickened out don't know why i just felt scared ohh so embarrassing but good to get off my shoulders.

...diablo 18 and still single... (very odd)...hmph

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
  • I have a girlfriend. Funny part is, Pokemon is what started our relationship. she didn't even know anything past the original 151 because she never got into video games. We always get stared down because "omg black guy and azn gurl wut" but who gives a crap. Even her parents (rare spawn of them I'd must say) approve of me, so s'all good. I'm slowly getting her into more games. So far she loves Kingdom Hearts.

Guest123_x1

I don't have a girlfriend, as much as I wish I did. All the girls in my age group in my area, especially those I went to school with, all either already have boyfriends or are married.
    Besides, I'm also very picky in what I want in a girlfriend.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • I just moved so no. I had one before i moved but you know how that turned out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Nope. Not planning on having one any time soon either. I'm perfectly content without one right now and honestly it would be more of a burden than anything if I had one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Wouldn't say I had anybody as a girlfriend. For some reason, all the girls seem to flock to me, which is pretty interesting seeing as I view myself as pug ugly.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I have never had a girlfriend, but I do have my eye on someone though. I've known her for quite a while, and we are just friends for now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    No, I don't. I've never been in a 'serious' relationship before and I doubt I have time for any, to be honest.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Haha well I did have a girlfriend, but she's my ex now haha.
    But there is this other girl I like, and things are going well for now.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Wow, this is such an original idea for a topic LOL

Nope. I was trying to get with someone for like 3 years, but I finally decided we're better off as friends. I'm not on the look for anyone now, and I'm quite happy where I am. =D

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    No :foreveralone:

It isn't a case of not wanting a girlfriend, it's more of a "I can't properly communicate with the opposite gender" and stuff like that. I'm barely sociable and it's pretty rare I talk to a girl without something horrible coinciding. I'd like to change that of course.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • foeverandeverandeveralone
    Never dated anyone in my life considering appearance-wise I looked like a guy and I haven't really hung out with any guys since I moved schools in Year 7/6th Grade

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Nope. Not really looking for anyone at the moment, either. It's all about me, for the foreseeable future.

Back