• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
  • I have a host of admirers (probs not as many as nica though), but none of them have caught my fancy.

Such a tragic, lonely life. And I don't even like cats ;;

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I have a girlfriend. c:
    And I love her to bits, my friends be jelly because she's a video game nerd just like us.

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. c: <3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Nope, and I never have, actually. I guess I'm not really into romantic love and the likes, so getting is not really anything I'm aiming for, at least not right now. Who knows, someone may change my mind in that regard.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    At the moment...... No, I don't have one and I intend to have it that way until either my late high school years or early collage years( if I plan to go to collage anyway) But if that's not good then I'm fine with living with puppies as my friends.

Last edited:

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • I have a boyfriend for the moment, but nothing serious at all. A guy met during a party, and with summer that's here this relation isn't gonna last I guess...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    No one right now. Haven't had a relationship for about a year and a half.

With the plans I have for the future, I don't think a relationship is something I should get into. I don't plan on staying here, and long distance relationships aren't something I want to get into. But if I meet the right person, I'll probably change my mind.

Years
  • I do, but having lots of cats sounds almost as nice. :D

But yeah in all seriousness, I love my boyfriend! Very glad I got into dating again, helped me get over my first bad relationship haha.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah I have a gf, first one I had in over 5 years and couldn't be happier to have her by my side. There's my cat when she's not around though but he just sleeps all day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I've never dated anyone my entire life.

However, I'm not regretting this decision one bit, as I see a relationship as a pair of shackles. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I think that relationships are chock full of strife - something that I don't want in my life.

So yeah, I'm very, very lonely, but I'm also very, very happy.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm married to Mia. ♥

Haha we're close but it's a difficult to thing to explain, that. So I won't. But in the normal sense of it- no I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Just a lot of people I love a lot platonically/semi-romantically. I'm cool with that. It's nice. I have lots of fulfilling relationships and have no actual need for a 'proper' romantic-sexual one. If that kind of thing ends up happening that's awesome too but I'm not worried about it really. I'm not alone.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah I have a guy I've been dating for just under 2 years and we're long distance right now but once school starts up again we'll be together <3

Back