• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

SD.

B E N N I N G T O N
Years
  • im in no relationship... have been in a few in the past... all kinda sucked... still havent found a decent , sweet, charming, sexy, cute , adorable, lovely, honest, adoring guy yet
    eVG1G.gif

Ayselipera

GOING TO BREAK THE BARRIER OVER HERE AND SAY YES I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. IN FACT HE'S ABOUT 10 FEET AWAY FROM ME AT THE MOMENT HOORAY.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I've never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, never been on a date, never NOTHIN'. I don't really mind, but I would like a boyfriend in the near future. Preferably a mash up of Sam Huntington and Andrew Garfield who is my age and Australian/lives in Australia.

IDK SOMEONE SHOULD DATE ME, RIGHT? I MAKE GREAT SANDWICHES AND I WORK IN A GAME STORE.

All my guy friends who have girl friends are like "omg maddy u wud mak a guy vry hapi". they are all LIARS.

ok im shutting up now.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
  • It seems like a lot people set their standards too high these days. ^^; That's the only thing one can do these days though I guess. I'm not shallow though, I look more for a respectful date than a super model. Good looks grow old quite fast when they are rude and abusive. People are people after all, no one is perfect.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
    Years
  • I'd like to think I used to have one. We never really did anything like go on dates or partake in any kind of romance, though; we pretty much just chilled like regular friends. Anyway, we decided to part ways since she just thought we weren't the right match.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've never had a boyfriend, never kissed anyone, never been on a date, never NOTHIN'. I don't really mind, but I would like a boyfriend in the near future. Preferably a mash up of Sam Huntington and Andrew Garfield who is my age and Australian/lives in Australia.

IDK SOMEONE SHOULD DATE ME, RIGHT? I MAKE GREAT SANDWICHES AND I WORK IN A GAME STORE.

All my guy friends who have girl friends are like "omg maddy u wud mak a guy vry hapi". they are all LIARS.

ok im shutting up now.
    This is pretty much my life story minus the sandwich-making skills and job at game store and any guys telling you you're good girlfriend material, fml

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • This thread isn't a month old yet! I might as well post!

Anyways yes, I have a boyfriend and it is going very well! :3 I actually technically met him here on PC, but no, it is not an online relationship.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • No, I'm too young to be dating right now :> Maybe I can try and get a girlfriend or boyfriend when I'm older but for right now I just want to enjoy my youth while I can lmao

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
    Years
  • I would very much enjoy a boyfreind. Sadly though only girls tend to find me cute...They pet me, and it is a little scary....one time someone owned my butt....God it was awkward when they started writing their names on the parts of me, they owned. No one has bit me though....so that is good....I have no idea where this is going. So no I don't have a boyfriend, but this will be 8th grade, and I just moved. I am going to start looking for one. It can be very hard to ask out someone that's the same gender as you though...Rawr.

JaySawn

Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
    Years
  • No , but I do get noticed by girls alot

I've had a several ask me out but I was never interested in them :(

Not sure if it counts as dating , but the past MMOs I played , I had relationships :3 ( yes I made sure they were girls.. ) of course they don't last long but I loved them and made sure they were happy ^^

I'm 16 so I got plenty of time ahead of me :)

That special someone is out there I just know it :D

...SWAG

~ Jay

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah, I have a girlfriend, it's just that she doesn't know we're in a relationship yet. :P

But in all honesty, no I don't :/ I like this girl but she doesn't really like me back, although one of her best friends likes me but I don't like her in that way. askdjfhaskjdfhkajsdf the complex love life of a high school student :P

Years
  • No.... Since birth (and it seems that I´ll be forever alone :D) but I´m happy :)
    But I was in love (and still I´m :D ) but I´m too lazy (or I´m afraid? :nervous: ) tell it him
    But I don´t needed boyfriend 15 years so why now?
    ....... But I hope that .... one time ...... I´ll have one :D

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Oh uh yeah not to confuse anyone, I'm now on the market again so line up and I'll see if I want you.

If you couldn't tell, I'm single again.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Yeah, I've got a girlfriend. Been together for almost two years now and it's been lovely! Gonna be a little bit harder after a couple of weeks from now since we're both going off to different universities so... we'll see what happens there and see if we can keep it going I guess. But for the time being, yes!

Yeah, I have a girlfriend, it's just that she doesn't know we're in a relationship yet. :P

Ahahaha I love this!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    No I don't have a boyfriend but I have a good friend of mine online on another site that I love like an older brother.

Back