• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • No lol. That would mean someone would find me attractive.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I have a girlfriend. c:
    And I love her to bits, my friends be jelly because she's a video game nerd just like us.

I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. c: <3

Awww I love you too!! :))))

Haha no. I live a lonley life, I like this girl but can't get her to look my way.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yep! I have a boyfriend :) He's pretty damn awesome and I'm so happy to be with him ♥ I only see him once or twice a week this summer since he works in another state and then comes home for the weekend, but even that can be iffy if we have other plans or aren't home on certain weekends. I'll see him more once we're back in the city for school!

Years
  • Pfft I've never dated in my life. So no significant other for me. That's ok though. :)

Eventually I will get off my lazy butt and attempt to go on a date, but until then, whatever. I'm in no hurry. If I was I might actually put effort into it.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Yup,i have special guy but right now he's too busy dancing
    69225.gif
    ..isn't he cute? *teehee* ^^

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Never had a boyfriend, never been interacted with on a romantic level that's been mutually felt. (To my knowledge.)

I'm not desperate, though. I can wait for the really good guy who'll be taking care of me whilst I'm taking care of him.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm boyfriendless at the moment myself. I'd like to change that, but I'm not in any great hurry. I'm only 21, there's plenty of time and I enjoy my life as it is right now!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    As I've mentioned in a previous thread, I have an issue when it comes to people touching me, and this is not particularly something that leads to healthy relationships, so no, I don't have a boyfriend, mostly because I simply physically cannot have one without wanting to break up with him within two hours LOL oops. Yeah it's just not fair to the people who like me, or the people I like, so I make it clear that I'm not looking for a relationship to most people I meet.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Single, and TOTALLY LOVING IT. Like... I don't need someone to keep me happy. I'd rather be ridin' solo than with someone.

My last relationship lasted a year and 9 months. Biggest regret of my life.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    BLESS EVERYONE IN THIS POST

I'm single right now - although I've had a few encounters with a few people - but I do really like someone and hopefully it's requited and somethin' will happen, ahah.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Boyfriendless, but I'm not really bothered by it. >< I mean, I'm not even interested in a relationship at the current moment.
    And unfortunately, I don't have cats.
    Therefore, I am a perfect example of being "forever alone" XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I've never had a girlfriend in my life. But that never really bothered me. I don't mind being single , cause that's one thing people ignore. There are people who are meant to remind single and choose to be single on purpose. Maybe I'm just one of those people.
    There are times though where I consider dating girls I know but never have the courage to ask. Maybe eventually I'll get a girlfriend. Just not right now.

Childish_Gavino

*Witty Phrase*
    Years
  • Meh..I don't have a girlfriend. I gotz teh social anxiety and stuff. But even if I didn't, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship...I'm scared I would screw it up somehow. It would be nice to know what it's like to be in a relationship, though.

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    I have a girlfriend, she just doesn't know it yet haha.

But seriously, it's tough, I don't think I'll be getting into a relationship any time soon. I mean I have a crush on this girl, but it's probably unrequited.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have a girlfriend... Haven't had one in a long time before this one and the odd thing is we have both liked eachother for about 4 years but neither one of us actually said anything to the other one... But it has been the best relationship I have had and she is really loving it aswell. We work well together and everyone has noticed it.

Back