• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a life?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Do you have an active social life? Social queen bee or... whatever the male equivalent is? Or are you a bit of an outcast?

As for myself, i'm not too involved with parties or anything overly social like that, at most its hanging out with only a few friends or sitting at home dating my computer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I had a real active irl social life before I moved, which was in August. I have no irl friends where I live now, so I've resorted to the internet =and discovered this forum in the process= which has worked out for me just fine.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • i can be sociable once i get to know someone, i dont go to parties or go out to late at night acting crazy like some of my friends at school.
    im quiet so i perfer to be at home and chat to all my friends at pokecommunity and other forum sites, i also have my hobbies i do like moderating and drawing and playing games and also reading books so i have a life but its my way how i chose it and follow

Converge

Take One Last Breath
    Years
  • Im not, in the sense of going to parties and stuff like that. I find them a tad bit dumb, but i do have a life, i have alot of close friends i enjoy spending time with, and im in a relationship. I just tend to stay away from the drugs and alcohol part of being "social" that the town i live in love to participate in.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I believe I'm pretty well off socially. I don't attend college parties because I don't like the atmosphere of them.
    If that's what you call having a 'social life', then I'd rather not have one anyway! I eat lunch and dinner with my friends at college, but I'm not into nightlife.
    Sitting at home is fine with me, and luckily it's fine for my other friends too n_n.

Bay

Years
  • I believe I'm pretty well off socially. I don't attend college parties because I don't like the atmosphere of them.
    If that's what you call having a 'social life', then I'd rather not have one anyway! I eat lunch and dinner with my friends at college, but I'm not into nightlife.
    Sitting at home is fine with me, and luckily it's fine for my other friends too n_n.
    Pretty much my style of life. XD

Yeah, I'm able to hang out with a few close friends of mine at school just either eat with them or study with them (yes, we still manage to have fun while studying by...talking and joking at one another when we're suppose to study XD; ). Also, I actually like spending time with my family, so I'm cool with hanging out with them once in a while.

I guess everyone has a different perspective of what "life" is. Many consider their career practically their life and they'll cool with it because they love what they're doing, Others consider partying and a crazy time with their friends one. I know this is not for me and I may have some complaints, but it's their free time, so they can do what they like. Others like the quiet lifestyle, which is cool too and which many of us here in PokeCommunity actually prefer to do.

Years
  • Given how much time I spend on the computer when I'm not at school, no, I wouldn't say I have a "life" in its active socializing meaning. I have my fair share of good friends in real life, however, if that counts for anything. xD;

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I...suppose I do. I have a few close friends and a steady relationship. I despise parties or social gatherings, though...crowds make me more than a little nervous.

Ayselipera

I actually had a very active social life at one time. After a few years of that I just grew out of it and now besides school I'm mostly a home body.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I don't drink or do drugs or anything like that, but I do like to go to parties, it's always fun to have a chat with your friends (or the girlz;D) and make new friends.
    and I like to go to the cinema's. I usually spend the afternoon hanging out with my friends.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I don't really like going at out to parties,
    I do go to friends and stuff..
    I did have a social life about 2 hours ago, now my social life is just.. Boring.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • I have a life and no life at the same time. :p

I go to a majority of the parties at my school (I'm friends with all of the popular kids), and I've sneaked out of my window late at night multiple times to hang out with friends. At the same time, though, I prefer to spend my weekends locked in my room trolling the internet, listening to music, playing guitar, drawing, etc. etc. :p

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Meh. I guess I'm not all that popular, but I have my friends and to be honest, everyone else can suck it.

I guess thats kind of typical for someone of my social standing to think though.

Years
  • Usually when I'm not online, I'm out with my friends or doing something school-related XD;
    My favorite thing is like . . going shopping and whatnot. It's just too much fun. ^-^
    Even if you don't get anything. ):
    The parties I do go to are fun, but usually I'm busy or my parents don't let me go. So, it's like, I try to have a social life, but my parents are all about the "omg you need to stay home >:|" thing. :[
    But, hey, sneaking out is only bad when you get caught, right? 8D!!
    I'm a social butterfly, for the most part, at school I guess. Well, except with the people who are scary or who are..intolerant. :\

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Of course I have a life, I meet up with friends two or three times a week, we just wander around, having fun, go cinemas, play Yu-Gi-Oh (xD;) and gossip about people.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I went over to a friend's house a few weeks agoo...
    But since then I've had surgery and been stuck in the house, so only if you count playing WoW and talking on MSN with RL people,lol.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • I do have a sociable life away from the computer; a lot of times I either go into town with my friends or go see a movie; but I can't really say I'm too big on parties, I will go if I'm invited though, but its mostly just family related parties that I attend so they can be quite enjoyable when they come around. ^^

Years
  • I just have friends and even though I see them sporadically we have the kind of friendships where we pick up right where we left off the last time we saw each other without any weirdness or growing apart. I'm too awkward and shy to have a social life.

Back