• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any favorite stuffed animals?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I have a Charmander stuffed animal somewhere.......I got it when I lived in California (when I was in kindergarten) on the marines base before my dad left it and we moved back to Indiana. My grandma had got me the stuffed animal because she was visiting before we moved and she knew that Charmander was my favorite pokemon and she didn't want me to be scared or lonely on the trip to my new home that would take like 2 days driving. I slept with it all the way until like 5th grade because I thought it kept me safe from monsters. Any time I would play pokemon games I'd curl it up in my arm and sit it in my lap so it wouldn't fall and it would be facing so it could see my gameboy. Right now it's in my attic in a bag somewhere because my dad didn't want me sleeping with a stuffed animal when I was almost a teenager.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I have a large jaguar plush I named 'Danger' when I was younger, because in my little head, juguars were obviously dangerour, so it made sense to me. xD

He's been with me since I was around 6 and he'll probably be with me when I'm 60 and beyond. He's currently laying on my bed; he followed me all the way to university. :'D

That reminds me... I also have a small Jaguar beanie baby from the school I graduated at. I named him Baby Jaguar after the one from Go, Diego, Go. His paw is messed up because of the way my mom had fixed it when it got ripped.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
  • My favorite stuffed animals from ages 8-10 was an Ostrich that I named Chouseul (SHWAH-Zerl). Chouseul had many other stuffed animals friends over the years, but he (or she? I never really decided. S/he's been a bit of both) was always present in pretty much everything I did.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    I have about 4 Build-a-Bear teddies. My first one I got in 2007, she's a pink one and her name's Allysa. I got Spooks a year later and they're the Pumpkin/Halloween kitty, Melody is a My Melody one I got from my pop (grandpa on dad's side)/ I got her in 2010 and Thor, the Downtown Disney bear with a Thor costume on. I got him last year.

I also have Mr. Llama, who I got last year at Supanova. He's a fluffy white llama and my baby cousin rides him like a horse XD

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I always try to clean out my room and get rid of some of my stuffed animals to make more room, but I can never bring myself to do it in the end. There's a few that are really special to me:

A leopard teddy my Nana won at the fair for me when I was like 4, also a Bambi teddy which I got from the Disney store, and obviously my most important teddy which is Piglet from Winnie The Pooh, I got it when I was 2 but I couldn't say Piglet, so he was forever more known as Pliget :)

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I had a stuffed bean with a face. His name was Bean. :) As a child though, I liked all my stuffed animals equally, because I didn't want the other stuffies to get offended. xD; But that bean was really special to me, and him and I formed a close bond. Nowadays, he's somewhere in the storage area. Typing this, I suddenly got the urge to get my bean back.

I also had a dog named Barkers. He was also one of my favorites and is somewhere in the storage area as well with Bean.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • This green unicorn my friend gave me when I was little is one of my favorites, and a Golden Retriever I made at Build a Bear. :3 I.. have a lot of plushies but for some reason these two were my favorites as a kid.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • $_35.JPG

I don't believe I can take a picture that will do justice because my tablet's camera quality sucks. The tag was ripped off so, I don't remember the specific brand, but this picture looks a lot like my favorite stuffed animal. I got this one over 10 years ago at Toys 'R Us. She's special to me because she reminds me of the puppy I had when I was 6. Her name's Kesandra (Cassandra, awesome speller I was at 6).

The family dog gave birth to a little of pups on Halloween, and Kesandra was the only rottweiler in a litter of light brown chow-chow puppies. She looked exactly like her dad then. My parents tried to sell or give away all of the pups, but I claimed the rottweiler pup as my own. I liked bringing her inside the house, even though she often whined or peed. I only have one picture of myself holding my puppy during Christmas.

She died a few months after her birth. I'm still not sure why. My parents said she looked ill, and so they said they took her to the vet. I never saw her again. When I was told that she passed away, I couldn't get over how a veterinarian failed to save my puppy. For many years, I aspired to become a vet, yet as I grew older, I felt it wasn't the best job for me. I easily cry and I get woozy around some things. I'm pretty pathetic, I even get teary-eyed whenever I think about my puppy again. I don't think I could ever face a family and share the bad news. The stuffed animal cheers me up, though. She's always perched on either my desk or bookshelf, facing my bed.

Surrounding Kesandra are my other favorite stuffed animals, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. I received Sonic during a local Pokemon battle tournament at Gamestop. The judge was so impressed with my team and victory that he gave me the Sonic doll right off the shelf. Tails and Knuckles were gifted by a Smogon member who goes by the alias Everstone. It's funny how multiple aspects of my life intertwine... She's been with me this whole time.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I have a TON of Beanie Babies from when I was a child. I have around 20 or so of them and all of them are very special to me. <3

I made personalities and stuff for them too. x3

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • Yes, I have a couple my Aunt gave a yellow duck when I was a baby and a ex gave me a white tiger that I still sleep with some times. I dog stuffy that mother gave me when I was 13.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I would never get rid of any of my stuffed animals period, but I guess my favorite would be a Build-A-Bear I had since I was about 6. I used to take her everywhere with me, and I'd change her clothes every day and when we went on car rides I'd strap her into a seat as well. :P She's still on my bed, of course, right next to my pillow along with several others.

Some of the other ones on my bed are the ones that I made a few years ago, when I was really into sewing:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I would never get rid of any of my stuffed animals period, but I guess my favorite would be a Build-A-Bear I had since I was about 6. I used to take her everywhere with me, and I'd change her clothes every day and when we went on car rides I'd strap her into a seat as well. :P She's still on my bed, of course, right next to my pillow along with several others.

Some of the other ones on my bed are the ones that I made a few years ago, when I was really into sewing:
    Spoiler:

Elephant! I have an elephant of my own; the one from Sentimental Circus to be exact, and I've happily welcomed it on my bed ever since getting it c: It's one of my favourite stuffed animals thus far simply because it is the most adorable thing I've ever bought, and my mom has also taken a liking to it. The elephant came in 3 different sizes actually, but obviously I opted for the largest one while my sister bought the smallest of the 3.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • i have a LOT of stuffed animals, some of them are piled up for storage in case they get dust mite. :( i don't pick favorites because i don't want them to be sad or anything. o#o i know it's stupid to think that they have feelings but i have since i was little so there! >:p

i have one lamb toy which i keep in bed with me called Snoopy (c'mooon, it looks lie snoopy >:[ ) and a white, small polar bear with a bandanna around it's neck called Benjamin, from my absent old man. i just have them in my bed because i get cold/nervous/sleep-deprived without 'em. <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Elephant! I have an elephant of my own; the one from Sentimental Circus to be exact, and I've happily welcomed it on my bed ever since getting it c: It's one of my favourite stuffed animals thus far simply because it is the most adorable thing I've ever bought, and my mom has also taken a liking to it. The elephant came in 3 different sizes actually, but obviously I opted for the largest one while my sister bought the smallest of the 3.
    Spoiler:

This one, yeah? I had to look it up since I didn't know what Sentimental Circus is, but ahh, that's so cuute. ♥

Years
  • Spoiler:

This one, yeah? I had to look it up since I didn't know what Sentimental Circus is, but ahh, that's so cuute. ♥

Yeah! :D Sentimental Circus has some of the most adorable characters; makes me want to collect 'em all XD But yeah, I have that elephant, but by the looks of that picture that's the phone holder right?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    When I was 8-years-old, my favoritest sister gave me this cute little guy before she moved several states away. I've only seen her a few times since then, she came in for two weddings and a funeral, so I'm still very much attached to the little guy.

Spoiler:

Although my ever-expanding Yoshi collection comes in at a close second; all but one were gifts from very dear friends. <3

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Yeah! :D Sentimental Circus has some of the most adorable characters; makes me want to collect 'em all XD But yeah, I have that elephant, but by the looks of that picture that's the phone holder right?

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice that haha. They're all pretty cute, but I think I like the bunny and elephant best. They have some adorable backpacks too, I love backpacks. :P

When I was 8-years-old, my favoritest sister gave me this cute little guy before she moved several states away. I've only seen her a few times since then, she came in for two weddings and a funeral, so I'm still very much attached to the little guy.

Spoiler:

Although my ever-expanding Yoshi collection comes in at a close second; all but one were gifts from very dear friends. <3

Spoiler:

I have the blue Yoshi too! Also a gift, but slightly smaller (probably the same size as the other three in your photo).

Back