• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you just collect the cars or do you battle? Or both?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    When I was younger, I only collected the cards because I didn't understand the battle rules. Many years later, I played the TCG game for the GBC. Do'h that was easy... I am too lazy to dig out my cards now. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've only collected. I did play a demo of the TCG PC game once, but thats it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I battled when I younger. I kinda forgot how it went, so today, I collect. I'm more interested in the HeartGold/Soulsilver series. I also own a Meganium Tin Box set, and willing to buy a Milotic w/ a Piplup promo card tin box soon.

piecemeal

On An Adventure
    Years
    Wow, there's so many collect-only people here! For the longest time I thought I was the only one... *sniff* (well the only one posting, obviously not the only one!)

As a result I ended up being quiet in a lot of conversations :) I have played some now, and played the video games as well. I like the card game but I don't need another thing to focus on. With the VG I quickly reached the point that I was going to throw my DS through the window if another Zubat appeared. I was like, wait, Zubats are cool, what has this game done to me! So I stopped playing. I particularly like the one from Pokehyaku which I'm sure everyone has seen... but if not:

https://blog.livedoor.jp/agraphlog-asamegraph/temp/pokehyaku.html

(some of the coolest Pokemon ever!)

Geoff_P1

Add me on msn etc if you want.
    Years
    To be the people who said collect because they never understood the rules or never batteled. I'm in the same sort of boat haha. Only time I've ever battled is on the GBC game.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I just like to collect the cards.I seem to had never meet anyone who collected that lived near me so i could never battle.I have a total of 3,625 cards thou,all in books in sheets.

Tailow_r.a

Music junkie
    Years
    I have been collecting forever. It's greay to marvel over the ones you have, and the rarity of some of them.

I don't understand how battleing works... too many rules. Complicated. The closest I've been to battleing is with my sister; we'd take our cards and whatever the damage our Pokemon did we'd take it off the HP. Easy, hahaha.

Back