• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like who you are?

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
Years
  • I'll be brief, no, no I do not. I recognize the things I am capable of, sometimes even impressive things. I don't think I'm a bad person, not really. I think my greatest failure lies in the difficulty for others to connect with me or understand me. I am not an especially open person. If it's not impossible to get to know me, well, nobody has managed it yet. Those I've tried to open up to fall away, and I am always left wondering what is wrong with me. How can I possibly like myself when nobody wants to be close to me? I guess it shouldn't be a surprise, I don't even want to understand me. Still, it hurts when I look around and see people with somebody they can call a 'best friend'. I fear I'm going to die, alone, and nobody will notice. I'd be forgotten before they realized I was missing. I hate myself for not having the slightest idea how to fix it. I hate myself for falling so far, I no longer know how to stand. Recently again, I've had a sharp reminder that the only inevitability is death, and you never really can know when. Still I have no idea how to move forward. This is the best I can do. Write words.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    yeah i love myself and everything to do with myself

i spent wayy too long hating myself as a young kid and i'm just not about that anymore. you could say that i've gone too far with loving myself and now i'm a narcissistic but who the hell cares? i'd rather love myself and loathe myself; i know what it's like and i don't want to repeat it.

yeah i have flaws but i'm human. everyone has flaws. i don't hate them, i accept them and work through them. so in short yeah i like myself a lot and no one is gonna stop that lol

Years
  • For the most part, indeed, and looking back at the trials and troubles that I've gone through in finding out where I fit in this world, I'm quite satisfied with the outcome. All the important people I've met, whom have stayed or gone, had an impact one way or another in the individual I've since become. If I were to describe and analyze myself, I'd consider myself quite the contradictory person in terms of my personality. For example, I can be independent, yet still value and thrive for human interaction, but only with a handful of them. Either way, I'm relatively happy with how I turned out, but I'll admit that there are still flaws that I'm working on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm in a better position than I was a year ago, but I'm still working on it.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • Throughout my life I have always hated most things about myself. I am just learning to love little parts about myself and that is a huge milestone for me

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I am who I am, no more and no less. I have a lot of room for improvement and a lot of growing up to do, but I have no regrets about my past mistakes. I'm a high school dropout who fought his way into higher education and a person who fights very significant personal demons on the daily. I don't like or dislike who I am, I'm just myself who's on a very, very long journey with an uncertain destination.

Back