• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you own a car?

Years
I currently have a 2004 Monte Carlo SS, right now I am saving up to get a few things fixed on it that is needed. Though I do like it a lot and I hope it lasts long enough until I have the money to get a different vehicle once my current vehicle goes bananas.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I do have a car! It's a silver 2002 Oldsmobile Alero with an Arcanine on my dashboard and a "Get in, sit down, shut up, and hold on" for the front license plate. It's a nice car but I do get anxious when it comes to highway driving.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I don't own a car, I've just for years been driving one that my parents own.

Will probably have to own one eventually though since unless you live in the handful of (urban) areas in the US that have public transportation you literally can't even fucking get basic necessities without a car.

And really I'd just rather not have to bother with having a car at all.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
I have a Holden Commodore SVZ, which I've had for about 5 years now. Even though it has a special place in my heart (it was manufactured on my 8th birthday if the papers are to be believed), I'm trading it in for an orange Hyundai i30 N-Line! Only issue is that there are NO orange ones in Australia, so I had to get it to order, but I'm still waiting (four months later) because of the silicon shortage. I just keep thinking of how good the sunroof will be to keep me sane Q.Q

Back