• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you post too much?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • I'd post more if I could... :\

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I used to. I used to have like a postcount of 30 something per day. @___@ Now, I'm not posting nearly as much. I'm still postin' though. :<

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • hmm well im a new member so my stats would say no but typically, yea i post everywhere i can if i know what im talking about

..btw Yuyuko where did you get your signature...i want one like that :D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    My average is 4.85.

I really just post when I feel like it.

:15:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My PPD is only 8.97 but that's because it's spread out over so many years. XD;

I used to post only once in a while--I could go days without posting. Now on the days that I'm active, I tend to get 25~100 posts per day. o_O; So yeah I post too much.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not really. I used to post too much... but now I don't... kinda. XD;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't post nearly as much as I did this time last year.

Most of it can be attributed to preparing for college this fall, but I think a better reason is that I've become a bit more picky with topics. :x I know, I know... I'm a bad Larry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Currently, my average number of posts per day is 1.83, which is pretty less.
    So yeah, I don't post much at all.

There are some days when I don't post at all, and there are some days when there are only a few good topics available for posting in, but sometimes I post a lot together, but still not too much. I don't think even on the days I post a lot, which is rare, I still don't post more than 10 posts.

I've been here for quite a while, compared to a lot of the new users, but currently I have a total number of posts of 575, while most of those new users have a lot, lot more than mine.
    I just don't post about all the time anywhere. I only post when a thread seems appealing to me.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I used to post like never now i post alot. I got all my post in the last 2 weeks.
    I post way to much on New user/ welcome I problay posted 150 times on it.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    In my statistics it shows that I post 3.10 per day. Which by everyone standards is pretty low. I just don't post a lot when I used to. It slowed down when made full-time in my job back in 2006. Before I used to be a avid poster. Posts doesn't really matter to me anymore. Not that much...

Back