• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you read newspapers?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I read the newspaper whenever it's near me and I'm eating, otherwise I'll eventually read it when I'm bored.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I usually NEVER read the newspaper.
    Only every now and then I will if there's a topic that interests me.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    NOSSIR! I watch the news in the morning and save trees! Eveenn though I put CO2 into the atmosphere and kill the environment anyway. :D

Newspapers frustrate me too. I find myself swimming under six thousand papers after failing to open it correctly, resulting in a newspaper costume. :321

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Just the distractions and Police blotter sections. everything else is boring to me.
    (police blotter= stories of stupid criminals!)

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Of course I read the paper! It would be silly not to. I haven't gotten to read as much as I like lately, but I still read it some. Even if the local paper is biased and has a bad habit of keeping sub-par staff, I still want to know what's happening. I'll double-check things that are of interest to me, or research more because that's not my only source of news. It's good to be informed; I need to catch back up.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There's always one lying around my house, but between homework, my social life, school and everything else, I can never find the time to read it. Instead, I prefer to find out about things going on in the world through the Sky News, CNN, Independent websites. Not only to they have a friendlier appearance than a newspaper, they're updating constantly, which means I can just refresh every now and again to see the latest headlines.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yeah. It's in my morning schedule which goes like this:
    Getting up-> Getting fresh-> Having breakfast-> Reading newspaper for fifteen minutes or so -> and so on...

I don't read it when I'm kinda busy with other things though, unlike some people around me who will die if they don't get to read it for one day.
    I also read it cause I don't have enough time and patience to watch the news on TV, or check them in the net.
    I mean, it's all lying right in front of me in great uniformity, then why not read this instead of going through the net?

Years
    No, never. The only time I ever touch one is to see what's playing at the movies, if I can't be bothered calling. XD

I couldn't care less about what's going on with the world, especially my dull little area of Texas. :\

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Only The Daily Sport

If I see it lying around in the house I may read it.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I start with the backside then go through it backwards until I get to the comics if I have time I go to the mini adds just to look at the puppy's for sale:D,

if I bother to read more then I go to the front page and look through it the correct way.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I read it on most days since our school gets the paper delivered and kept in the library. I tend to have nothing to do at lunch so yeah... a time to catch up on the recent news.

Back