• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Do you still play

Not atm, but I'll be going back to it soon-ish for shiny breeding once I knock off two more games from my backlog.

Welp. I missed my Switch way too much, so I got back Pokemon Sword and the Switch.
It's...
I can't get myself past badge 3. It's a real chore just to get to the town with badge 4. It really is a somewhat boring game.
I'm sorry Sword/Shield fans.
This also solidifies my decision NOT to get the other Pokemon Switch games. I really don't know. *shrug*

I'll still play the original base SnS but I'm never touching again it's terrible first wave of DLC. I would wager Isle of stupidity made 2020 an awful year for gaming.

Last time I picked up the game I made it past gym 3. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one that felt that way.

I restarted my progress because I didn't like the team I built, and I may start with another starter.

Nowadays I "play" the game like it's one of those fashion dress-up games, putting my trainer in all sorts of cute and stylish outfits. It's by far the best aspect of the game.

But as far as actually engaging in Pokemon battles, it's been a long time. And given my extremely strong dislike of certain characters in the game, I'm not particularly motivated to play through it again.

But hey, at least I can make my character look good in it.

[PokeCommunity.com] Do you still play

Back