• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use your blog?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I know a lot of people don't use their blog and I think it's a wonderful thing that vBulliten has. I wish myBB had it.

Do you use your blog? Why or why not?

If so how often do you post? And what are some of the things you post about.

If you replied with no are you hoping to start your blog someday? When you have the time, when you get bored? Explain.

I use my blog because as stated above I find it a wonderful thing to have. One of my favorite supporter perk. I mainly post about anything, my life, friends on PC, PC in genral or anything really.

Why is spellcheck not working at the school? :(

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

I've only just started using it, but I intend to use it more. It just helps people get to know you I guess and it's a nice use of time.

Only ever posted once, about how I was coming out of invisible mode lol. Ironically I soon went back into it. ¬¬

Years
    Yes, as a matter of fact i just posted a new... erm. post? xD i use it cos i like to talk about random shiz that is happening :D
    Well i usually have no ideas of what to blog about or a million different things, so i usually pick one. but it depends on when i get the ideas ;D
    If you replied with no are you hoping to start your blog someday? When you have the time, when you get bored? Explain.
    This does not apply to me ;D

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Yes I do post blog. And I post because there is something I feel like commenting on.

There is no set time in between blogs that I post, just whenever I feel there is something to comment about.
    Sports, Video Games(3DS), Movies, Pokemon, Other.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Yes, I use it as an internet journal so I can get peoples opinions and just to let off some stress.

Maybe once or twice a week?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I use my blog. Though I'm using it a lot more now since my blog website is still under construction. I'm pretty sure right after my blog website is done, I'll be using my PC blog less.

I post every other day or so, depending on my boredom status. If I'm bored and I have nothing else to do, and I'm just browsing on PC, I'll just write about some random thing, like... what I did today, or a video I found, or something I found on the internet that doesn't really deserve a topic. I'll write about anything, really.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I use my blog less often these days, but I still do use it. I tend to post things I'd like to share, fangirling things, thoughts, etc. A variety of stuff~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I use my blog a lot. I just don't use it as much these days as I used to. Nowadays, I might just write up a blog post once or twice every week, which is good I guess. It's a good way to keep people in touch with my life, and whether I'm having a good time or not.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Sometimes. I usually end up making a stupid entry and deleting it shortly afterwards, though. I do like what I've used it for in the past mostly, though I don't think I'll ever be able to consider myself a regular blogger. :)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I blog fairly regularly whenever I'm active on PC. I've got 130 posts or something, idk. In any case, I just like to have it there as a bit more of an anything-goes area compared to the main forums.

And what I post about? Mostly school and fanfiction, I guess, though sometimes about PC and a fair bit about Pokemon/other anime/manga.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ugh this thread reminds me of how many blogs I really have made. :(

Anyway, yes I use it, I'm glad the 1 blog a day rule exists, well "suggestion" and I blog about all sorts of things. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Ai use my PC very rarely, possibly because can't be botherd to post anything. Might try and post in my blog on the weekends though

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I don't use my blog yet simply because I've found no use for it. Once I find some interesting things to share with the community, I'll be sure to start blogging more frequently.

As I said above, once I find interesting topics to blog about, I'll start utilising my blog more often as I don't really want to fill it with useless posts.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I use it. Whenever I feel like it tbh. I'm not the type who likes to blog everyday, but it is a nifty feature especially if you want to advertise something derp derp.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    → Do you use your blog? Why or why not?
    Not very often. I don't really have a real use for it, unless I've had a great find (take a shiny Pokémon for example) or when there's a message I want to make an "announcement" for to the members of PC.

→ If you replied with no are you hoping to start your blog someday? When you have the time, when you get bored? Explain.
    It's not that I don't have the time but moreover finding something to actually blog about. If there is something I find of interest and expect that maybe others will as well, I'd probably blog about it. Or as I said above, if I find anything that makes me all excited like a shiny Pokémon, then there's a reason too. :B But if I just feel like showing off something, I'd advertise whatever that may be, shamelessly. B)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

I love making blogs; it's a lot of fun to do. I like to write down what's happening or what I feel about something. Having a blog is like a journal which I usually don't keep at home but doesn't mind writing a blog and besides; I like to write anywise so writing a blog is a nice feature to have.

I usually post every week or so; maybe at least 2 or 3 blogs a week but it depends if I have something to say in my blogs. I try my best to make my blogs a bit interesting and not boring. I usually post about Youtube info, my RL, Video Games, and what's going on around PC.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    I don't use my blog, as I stay away from the outside world and thus rarely have any interesting news to spread around. I may create a blog when I finish the books I am currently reading and start playing with electronics, to record the progress of my projects.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I've started using my blog just recently. Actually, there's a link to it in my signature! God I'm shameless

I don't use it to pass on news about my life, just if I happpen to have a subject to rant on or talk about I use it to rant, and often I do try to make it funny so that people will want to read it and like me it. I don't do short posts, because that's what Facebook statuses are for.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Lately my life has been so boring that I have nothing to blog about except to post my old signatures in so I can show them off preserve the CSS coding.

But yes, I do use my blog, with varying degrees of frequency. Right now I'm in the stage where my blog posts are rather infrequent, though that is subject to change.

Back