• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you want some salt with that?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • There are some moments that you just wanna get a knife, kill the GM because there were some incidents that happened under your character that were unfavorable...

What were some of those moments that really grinded your gears?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • The fact that Charlie had used a potion on himself that ended up giving the win to the Havenites.

And I was so close too. <_<

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Since it's been revealed that I'm a Stark. My salty moment was when House Stark got rekt after like... day2 ;_;

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • When I got killed by the destroy box in S3 -_- It might as well have had "This is the last box you should pick" written all over it, and I still took it like a dummy.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    in faeries and daemons when aG ended up having been sided with the town but was a part of the mafia. i had a strong feeling we should've killed them off lol. oh, and in the same game where my whole username was used as a hint.

i was also salty when my GT epic mafia event was declined but weekEMds became a thing shortly after. but that's none of my business

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ninja Aiden just had to make #1 explode. It was hilarious as hell, but I'm still mad that I'm out of the race.

Actually Aiden was laughing when he saw you pick #1 'cause it was not intentional at all.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Beige presents, I don't think I'll ever trust that color again.

Beige being a bad present actually had to do with one of my roleplay sign ups haha

All the presents would have been obvious if peeps knew where I was coming from for each (such as Pink being my favorite color, making it an invincibility box, and magenta being the pretender that everyone calls pink, so it was negative)

Ullion

Years
  • I was super salty when Klippy started THE MOST RANDOM BANDWAGON EVER against me in Epic mafia for literally no reason. Coincidentally I was also mafia. ;_;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I was super salty when Klippy started THE MOST RANDOM BANDWAGON EVER against me in Epic mafia for literally no reason. Coincidentally I was also mafia. ;_;

That reminds me of the time he got everyone to lynch me D2 in Supporter3 claiming he had some evidence against me even though he was totally bluffing. Coincidentally I was also mafia. ;_; the lucky bastard

More salt to come

Ullion

Years
  • That reminds me of the time he got everyone to lynch me D2 in Supporter3 claiming he had some evidence against me even though he was totally bluffing. Coincidentally I was also mafia. ;_; the lucky bastard

More salt to come

And he wonders why people don't trust him in mafia games and always investigate/lynch him very early. :P

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • There were 4 people left in EM. I was the only mafia. Ullion gets a cop report of me but misreads it as innocent. Yuli proceeds to talk in chat about how inno I am. Gunner says in skype "dat misread tho".

Yuli scrolls up and sees that it said guilty instead of inno and i get lynched

Back