• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do You . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Do you find people that think a Pokémon is attractive to be weird/odd/gross? They don't have to be the Gardevoir fanatics that are all "I wanna have sex with it, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!", but just a person that thinks a Pokémon is handsome/beautiful. Adding to that, if you don't find it weird and you think a Pokémon is attractive, which Pokémon do you like?

As for me, I don't find it weird at all (as long as they're not said Gardevoir fanatics and they don't wanna have sex with a certain Pokémon). In fact, I find Weavile to be the most attractive Pokémon.

(I didn't know where to place this (whether it should've been in General Pokémon Discussions or not), so feel free to move this if need be!)

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
    The think this would fit more as a General Discussion

I don't think that's wired at all, just look at how many people glomp over Lucario o.O

I'm a Latias fanboy <3

LoaferBoyzX

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I don't judge people who are attracted to certain Pokémon, but I can't relate to them. I find it abnormal, but I don't see anything wrong with it. People can do, feel and think what they want. I don't have the right to tell them whether finding a Pokémon attractive is right or wrong.

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    I have a fatal attraction to the butterfly pokemon such as beautifly and butterfree.

But i Glomp over magikarp and feebas D: I dont bother evolving em

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Uhm, I think Arcanine is so so handsome. And Ninetales is beautiful. Suicune's handsome too. I don't think it's weird.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Depends

Everybody thinks pokemon are cute deep inside so if it's that type of affection then no.

I wanna have sex with it, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

That is rather wierd/gross/odd though :P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm disturbed by people who are "actually attracted" to Pokemon rather than just liking them. ;x

btw anyone know jynx's bra size

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Sadly, I do not.

I'm attracted to Gardevoir, but am certainly not a fanatic. :3

She's really cute and possibly intelligent on a very high level, since she's a Physic Pokémon.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Gardevoir is hot..

I would tap that.

of course... I would also take Mewtwo.... Deoxys... Gallade...

if it's human shaped I will throw it onto a bed and have my way with it.

I am just discussing.

Years
    Since this is Pokémon-related discussion, it would be better off in Pokémon General. It'll be upon the decision of the moderator there whether this topic is deemed appropriate to at least stay open.

~Moved

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
    Strange as it may seem, I do find Blissey to be slightly attractive.

Doesn't mean I fantasise in having sex with it or whatever.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Theres a difference. If you are attracted to it as you would be to a person, its just plain weird. I find nothing wrong with think a pokemon is beautiful or something but not sexy.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I know it wired but i love the really ugly pokemon well not Ugly i mean Mean looking do u get it I love pokempon like gyardos Charizard Hipowdon Glalie Slaking

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    People wanting to have sex with Pokemon?
    No offense to anyone, but it seems kinda creepy to me...

Personally, I don't see it weird.
    I find Ho-oH and Articuno both gorgeous. Ninetales too :)

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
    Gardivour x Blaziken FTW!!!! lol, I like them because they are rare, they kick ass, and their smexy humanoids! But on a serius note, some people get a kick out of Skitty x Wailord 0_o

Years
    lol im not [enter lame pun/] Attracted [enter lame pun/] to any pokemon, but i do adore Skymin. just not in the sexual sense.

*** i hope you all got my stupid joke! :P

Years
    I don't see anything wrong with finding a pokemon "cute" or "beautiful" in the sense people see a tiger and think it's "beautiful".

But when people start talking about touching pokeboobs or having sex with pokemon and the such that is horrifying. I'm not going to be nice and say "oh it's their choice" that's disgusting and those people need to take a long look at themselves.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Gardevoir is hot..

I would tap that.

of course... I would also take Mewtwo.... Deoxys... Gallade...

if it's human shaped I will throw it onto a bed and have my way with it.

I am just discussing.
    Uhmmm. . Would ya mind tuning down your discussion just a tad bit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back