• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor Who: The Whoniverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • ...I'm just gonna put it out there that I actually do get confused when people don't distinguish between "series" and "season" so for my sake, guys: "Season" for Classic Who, "Series" for NuWho. Please.

Also Series 7 hasn't begun airing yet and has just started filming as far as I know so... no worries bro.

@countryemo ...what exactly did you watch? A documentary on one of the Peter Cushing movies or...?

And Chameleon Circuit is fab. I've been listening to them longer than I've been watching Doctor Who, actually, cause I encountered the first album on Alex Day's music page. They're awesome <33

Also from my perspective... one is not a better or worse fan for having seen more or less Doctor Who or liking and disliking certain things. The only rule to being a Whovian is to love Doctor Who. But your friend, bro, is no Whovian if he dismisses the Classic seasons like that. Just saying. Also he seems very rude.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • Series 8....
    I think I was getting a bit ahead of myself there. :P

♥♥♥ Chameleon Circuit ♥♥♥
    I'll go fangurrl for this stuff! :cer_boogie:

TheBritishNerd

Your local British nerd.
    Years
  • Sign me up!! Whovian and proud right here =P I'll just answer the questions now to :
    Favourite Doctor: 3rd/4th/10th
    First Episode: New series:Rose/ Classic series: The Dalek Invasion Of Earth
    Character Reappearance: Zygons or Weng Chiang
    Favourite companion: Ian, Barbara, Sarah-Jane, Donna
    Possible To Create TARDIS?: Possibly one day...
    Favourite Christmas Special: None of them really stand out to me.
    Female Doctor?: Don't think so
    Ginger Doctor?: Well, Tom Baker (4th) did have ginger sideburns...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hallo, welcome to the club!

So I watched all of Season 23/Trial of a Time Lord a few days ago and gosh. I think I've found my favourite bit of Doctor Who ever. It was just completely fantastic aaaa <33

Also guys today is the first anniversary of Nicholas Courtney's death. I've been remembering him by watching serials he's been in. Particularly The Invasion. Here is the first time you see him in that serial:

Also I shall be watching it through again with the commentary because it's quite a good commentary with Nicholas Courtney, Frazer Hines, Wendy Padbury and Chris D'Oyly-John. They really are lovely people. Everyone should listen to the commentaries imo.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllo, BritishNerd!
    Welcome aboard!
    Sorry it took me so long... again.
    :P

B2/W2 is absorbing all of my time! :o
    On top of the fact that I have to get 368 posts by March.
    I've been busy. :P

So, does this guy look like Ten or what?

lol I just Googled "pokemon looker" and that was the first. Derp.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hah I've seen that comparison around. Rather amusing. :3

Um there is news that I have:

Peter Halliday- Packer in The Invasion- died on the 19th. Didn't hear about it till much later, but it happened. He was brilliant. :<

Frazer Hines- Jamie McCrimmon- is coming to the Twin Cities in September 2012 [that means I get to meet him!]

Series 7 started filming last week, so at least we know something is happening.
    Also, three guest stars have been confirmed for Series 7.

On a personal note, I found a new avatar & I ordered The Two Doctors and the TV Movie and they should be showing up soonish. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oo Dr Who! I'd like to join please :D I'll answer the questions now x]

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE INCARNATION OF THE DOCTOR (1st - 11th)? 9th! Christopher was the best, it's a shame he left so quickly :(
    WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO? I don't remember the name, but it was the first Tennant + Rose one that wasn't a special; it was about Cats running a hospital and it was amazing! Plus so chilling at the time. So then I had to watch the rest!
    WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MAKE A REAPPEARANCE? The thief from the red bus Easter special - she should be the next assistant! <3
    WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE COMPANION? Donna Donna Donna Donna <3
    DO YOU SEE IT AS SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE TO CREATE A TARDIS? Unfortunately no :( But I really wish it was! D:
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL? Titanic! It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it had a great guest appearance! I do wish it could've been a two parter though D:
    DO YOU SEE A FEMALE DOCTOR IN THE FUTURE? Nope. I don't think that's possible in Time Lord genetics is it? They're Time Ladies? :s Although I wouldn't be surprised if the Doctor's daughter comes back.
    IN YOUR OPINION, WILL THE DOCTOR EVER BE GINGER? YES HE MUST BE <333

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This club was dead for over two months so unfortunately I have to close it. If there is still interest in it, though, feel free to remake it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back