• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
Years

The Aired Opening of Dragon Ball Z Kai, it sounds like its a different singer than Sean. Dx

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

To be honest, I think either Pokemon or Beyblade will have to be on my top. I don't know which one it would be, but I would have to categorize it, as I like the Beyblade Anime, but I like Pokemon Special. /shrugs

With games.... pfft. It's either Ace Attorney or the Tales of Series for the time being.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Well, besides Touhou, I really like the Star Force series in Mega Man as well as the Zero series. Pokemon is also one of my top favourites, especially second gen. ;D
    Zelda, the MANA series, EarthBound and Fire Emblem are epic too. Especially EarthBound and Fire Emblem. <3

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

Anime: Detective Conan, or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Games: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix or Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep xD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Anime: Beyblade* ... I honestly can't think of another anime right now. Digimon Savers. There.
    Manga: Pokemon Special, Detective Conan, and I suppose Kamichama Karin (Chu) as well.
    Game: Ace Attorney Series, Tales of Series (Specifically Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss)

*second and third season. i was never a fan of the first season.

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years

If I to choose Between a Series of games.

Kingdom Hearts Series(Hard to choose between KHIIFM & KHBBS since they are both amazing), or the Pokemon Series(Soul Silver<3).

Anime, Clannad gets really close to my tops. But DC and FMA are just the top two at the time being. xD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

I marathoned 13 episodes of DBZKai last weekend.
    It was awesome :DD
    the aired version Piccolo says "Special Beam Cannon".
    the Uncut he says the original name for it, the japanese name for it.
    I like the Sean's opening version to the uncut DVD/BR version better

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

Ooh, we're discussing fave anime/manga/video games? :D

Anime: Shaman King and YGO Season 0
    Manga: Fairy Tail, Fairy Tail, and Fairy Tail plus Rave
    Video Game: The Dept. Heaven series (Riviera, Yggdra Union, Yggdra Unison, Blaze Union, Knights in the Nightmare, Hexyz Force...).

Also, I call for a Fairy Tail title, since we haven't had one in ages.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

So glad it's a half-day at school today (b'')b /goes to get ready

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So the Kage-Ros-Yggdra-hybrid of awesomeness likes Fairy Tail? I'm pretty sure I saw the latest chapter update on.. uh.... one of the popular Manga sites. I think it's probably on them all now, though. Just thought I'd tell ya.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

Read it. If you're referring to chapter 185, of course. And it usually doesn't get on Mangafox or Onemanga until two weeks after it was released, though >.> /unless it takes the people on Mangastream one week to translate it, then three weeks

Also, It's Ross-Luce-Yggd-Sana-Nito-Youm-Rosa-Lach-Lucy-Mila-Fairy Tail-Pame-Sala-Kage.

/only spelled out Fairy Tail because it's that awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back