• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I prefer Crona as a girl than a guy. I know Funi officially made Crona male, but I still think of Crona as a female ;;

Speaking of Funi, I should probably stalk their site. And then stalk Google again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

English in general tend to make who should be females/seem genderless/look genderless/whatever males. opacho

I still have like an hour until my mom hopefully picks me up.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If I remember correctly, using words like "filler" to bypass the character limit is against the rules :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Anime or manga?

I have episode 76 (Gildarts) loaded on FF, but I'm too timid to watch it ;; That and I really wanna work on this tag. I wanted to do something like a Vector tag, but it's too annoying for me so yeah XD;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I have around 20GB anime to watch right now :P

And With Fairy Tail, I prefer reading the manga, because I just don't think the anime is enough quality wise for my full attention. I do watch it, but not very often, and I'm still just at the start of Oraceon Seis arc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Last time I did a vector tag was last year. Maybe I should try one again though i did technically use vectors on a few past ones.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Someone keep me away from most the internet long enough so I can find a decent tutorial on PS and get this tag done.

Spoiler:

/blames AK47 for linking to Ponychan in Tara's profile

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back