• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

What series would that be?

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU, when will I be able to find a download of the third OST? ;o; I even checked Nyaatorrents and The Pirate Bay.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Man is PC dead today.

On another note, I think the government's getting better at covering stuff up. One forum had a bunch of download links to the third OST, and they were all deleted/removed. YT apparently has some tracks up, but I'd rather download the whole thing than use some YT music extractor. Damn government, I only want to work for you to catch criminals who kill, not people who pirate. It may not even be you who's doing this but I'm blaming you anyways ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kekeke, they may be good, but they ain't that diligent.

/brb for an hour listening to downloaded third OST found on FFShrine

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I read your post Kevin and then 'In the Ashes' from the ToS Soundtrack plays. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wish I could make a CD with all my fave FT OST tracks, but most blank CDs only allow for 70 or 80 minutes or so ;;

I AM FAIRY TAIL FAN, HERE ME KARYUU NO HOUKOU.

Years

Oh yeah

Spoiler:

Anyway. Fairy Tail better pull something great out of it's ass with this new arc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had the same problem with Symphonia, but then I decided that it would be Character Songs, the epic remixes (minus the amazing one that I found after the CD was made) and the opening/ends for Symphonia OVA (minus TETHE'ALLA -Tai no Kodomotachi- for the same reason). Shaman King was generally the same thing, 'cept we have two CDs with slight differences. /tempted to make another CD with songs that aren't on the one her sister and her listens to more.

Huzzah for Party house in which there are speakers in every room that sets up to the sound system.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, so far, this OST is as badass as the other two. Takanashi's a great composer. But then again, I freaking love Celtic music <3

They need to produce cheap blank CD sets that can record up to 100 minutes, because they should be lucky people even listen to CDs anymore with iPods and all. Heck, if I get an iPod I'm putting a bunch of my OST music on there in addition to what's on my mp3 player. Though, I don't think I'm putting all 8.6 GB of my iTunes playlist on there, that's for sure. I'll prolly leave out the Panty and Stocking ones, the FFIV/V/VI ones, and the Pokemon DPPt, HGSS, PMD2, and BW ones.

Also, your sig. is constantly reminding me to eventually watch Ao no Exorcist even if I'm on chapter 14.

Years

Well Ao No Exorcist is pretty great in my opinion, it doesn't have a crappy beginning or anything. It reminds me a lot of FMA actually, another great manga didn't have a bad beginning.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My dad had a CD in his car when I was up in Washington that basically had his whole music folder, or half it... or something. Point is that it even had his music in individual folders, like they would be on his laptop. I have no idea where he got such a CD, but it even had his music in folders. It was quite amazing. Probably expensive though.

You could if you get a 16G iPod. /has one, but doesn't have nearly as much as that of music on it. Should put more NicoNico Videos on her iPod actually. And possibly some images as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back