• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just realized I have Chrome open right now.

It's tempting.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Do it and join Broken (the RP) with me :DDDD /nah it's cool I like the people I'll be RPing with, even if I only remember two of them from old times

In addition to the three browsers I have iTunes open. No question as to what I'm listening to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just fine with joining RPs on my main. ;^^ Alas, idk if I can do a RP right now.

I have a PSD file (Hao Avatars), Photoshop, Firefox, MSN, Chrome, iTunes, and PO.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh god you're coloring another scan? Which scan this time?

/likes coloring Hao when it comes to Shaman King. His hair is so fun to color~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the only person I've colored when it comes to Shaman King is Lyzerg, but after a while I didn't like how his hair turned out. 3: Maybe I should try coloring someone else sometime.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Number was off by one don't reset please ;;

Also, I still need to work on coloring. My best bet is to practice with Madoka scans.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know the feeling. 3: I tend to have better luck with coloring people with longer hair, derp.

You should give me a SK character to color.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I haven't seen any Tamao colors by you, iirc :>

Pfffft Laura Bailey. But this isn't DotNW. /SE

Still love how dubbed Shinigami-sama sounds. Funi really did a good job with dubbing SE.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would do Tamao, but I don't feel like working with anymore pink today. That and her hair is short.

3: Someone from the end of the manga which is lol everyone so I don't have to clean the scan.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Little!Marco, whut. XDDD

Amidamaru... I would only want to do his face. Screw his old japanese clothing. /brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back