• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think we have the Funimation channel. I'll have to double check, though. That or it's still 'Colors' with a segment with a few animes -- but that was a loooong while ago.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still remember finding a bit of anime on SyFy every now and then. Apparently they had Gurren Lagann on there at some point, and they brought Rave Master back and put it there too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

PIXY.

MYSTIC RUINS. SONIC ADVENTURE. GET ON IT.

/loves that track |D

Oh, and the first rainforest stage theme from Sonic Heroes, too, please~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Paul is making people donate to PokeJungle in order for him to reveal the supposed third game dragon (Reshi/Zekrom's counterpart).

What the hell. o_________________O

/facepalm

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hope he gets $200 in donations soon, since there will be a B/W thread on whatever this apparent typing is and I'll need to merge it with the thread on it ;______________; And there will be probably like, 5 threads... :(

lol like with the starter evos.

Wait does it say ice? idk that site confuses me :(

/expects threads anyways

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back