• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    8. Wait... the guy in Netto's theme isn't a guy? /totally misread that

No no. It is a guy. xD But apparently people may have though he was female?

I seem to recall you saying you haven't played Golden Sun, but whatever you say, Rossu~ <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I never said anything about Golden Sun before. I played a little, couldn't stand it. So unless someone can tell me the DS version is a lot better...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/shrugs.

Again, whatever you say. If you didn't like the battle style, you're out of luck. </3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The thing is, the battle system reminds me a bit of the pre-gauge times in FF. It's the graphics I really couldn't stand.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I personally think the graphics have gotten better, as what usually happens with sequels. Of course, whatever your opinion is, it's your opinion.

/goes back to training this stupid pichu so she can breed it with her eevee.

Years

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Also, >not agreeing with Roswell
    I'd post a reaction image, but I can't find one I like.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh Kevin.

Really? Then you should consider watching out for Sammy. He hunts Zombies. (b'')b

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Is it really a sequel, or just an enhanced port of the first game? I thought it was the latter, but I could be wrong.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Finally, a site where I can read PokeSupe (minus HG, plus first two chapter of BW) again.

I am happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back