• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My mp3 player has 1GB and although I've had it for at least four years (I think?) it still isn't full, so that should give you an idea of how picky I am XD; I also have a media player that holds 2GB, but it isn't that good tbh. Plus I hate charging it so often.

I am gonna listen to FT music while I start a new file on Rune Factory 3 (gonna be a mage named "Gray" and gonna try to marry Daria). It will be epic. Watch Gray's themes pop up whenever something epic goes on.

Years
  • 116. Instead of making an audio CD make an MP3 CD to get more than ~20 songs on it. But make sure all of or at least your most heavily used CD players can read MP3 CDs first. Now that I think about it, our minivan CD player can read MP3 CDs. I'm totally taking advantage of that when I drive.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My last burned CD was audio and has 34 tracks on it. But Idk.

Also, I found the best shortcut for clearing the two fields in Rune Factory 3. Gotta love tutorials and the fact that they didn't specify that you couldn't till the ground anywhere else but the one square. Combine that with infinite time + stamina and profit!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, they probably weren't as long, thus you were able to squeeze on more.

I cleared my field on my spare time, because when I did easier requests on some days I would end up having time left in the day with nothing to do. 83;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Most tracks from the OSTs are roughly 1:30-2:30 long, but yeah. And three of the tracks on the CD only totaled one minute.

I pretty much did a whole 9x3 section a day (9 is the width and 3 is the height). Didn't even do any of the requests for a while, but I soon discovered I got other farming tools from some of the requests after I had already bought them.

Also, I need to get more creative with these farm names. My first farm is Sakura Farm, and Gray's farm is Yousei (Fairy) Farm.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

A lot of OST tracks don't tend to last too long. Soul Eater's are roughly 3-4 minutes each, but I'm noticing my Rave, Higurashi, AB!, Madoka, Shaman King, etc. OST track lengths are roughly the same lengths as the FT OST tracks.

Also, urge to upload some of these third OST tracks rising steadily.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

XD

Well, I now have a burned CD of 34 tracks (how did I downsize so much I don't even) containing faves from all three OSTs now.

Also still thinking of making that gallery. Though I should probably make new icons first which will also end up on Yadda Yadda Boom! somehow. I could always post the ones I made July 3rd, but Idk o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Personally, I love background music. I'd rather listen to that stuff than music with lyrics any day. My entire iTunes playlist consists of OSTs. Though the Panty and Stocking one cuts it a bit close since pretty much all their tracks have lyrics. Except for one track, which just has, well...yeah. Not gonna say anymore.

Oh, and I do have some Japanese dramas. But there are summaries/translations online, so yeah :B

Also, I do have a walkman, but I don't use that. I do have a CD/Cassette Player/Radio though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Music without lyrics are nice to hear whenever I'm trying to study or something. /not saying OSTs because she can mean things such as orchestrated music that isn't in any soundtrack.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm a big classical fan myself. I love playing classical pieces in band or for my trombone lessons, which isn't often. Also, iTunes has one or two radio stations with classical-esque remixed Zelda music o3o

But yeah, background music all the way \o/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have three browsers open but I still don't have PC loaded on Chrome XD; Sewaddle's my PT/~new~ RP alt., so I've been switching back and forth between tabs more than ever.

So excited for the RP I got into; I hope I can get easy access to Wi-Fi where I'm going, even if it's in another location in the place I'm staying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back