• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yuh-huh. You flat out ignored me and that other random poster. /never mind that said random poster posted around the DBE

Years

I like watching the weeaboo talk. I should build an altar for those 2 people who are the epitome of weeboos. :D

Starts talking about the time where the weaboo stigma almost got me to give up anime in 2007 during my Detective Conan binge

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If there isn't there should be :(

The rest of my outfit arrived today. It looks pretty good~ Now I'm just worried about fitting into it. I hope I can since I've been losing weight and stuff with those weight loss shakes, but Idk.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been playing Phoenix Wright like... all day. |D; /bout to head back to playing it as well, bwee.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • 14. Ever since remembering how much I loved Dragon Warrior/Quest games... I've become addicted @-@ Beaten Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. Great game to play on rom because combat is virtually mindless o.o Just keep spamming A and Speed up to train ^.^ Sadly I couldn't do that on Dragon Warrior III :/ Still have yet to beat that >.< I'm currently on the Bosstroll in Samanao, but it one hits my mage so I'm being a chicken and grinding ;.;

I also beat an Ice Monotype Challenge on Blue yesterday ^-^ I really need to get a life, but at least I'm one step closer to being an Ice Pokemon master <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back