• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like me some Dark and Ghost and Psychic and Poison types >:3 Poison types may only have one thing they're super effective against, but they're pretty damn awesome.

Also, in Etrian Odyssey 3 you can apparently have Sub-classes. Which means your people can have two classes at once. So now my mage-like Zodiac is one of the strongest physical attackers because I made her part Arbalist, which is beast with a gigantic crossbow.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • 19. xD Must have just gotten it recently. Subclasses are awesome $.$ Shogun + Buccaneer is a great combo if you unlocked Shogun on your first run. You might have unlocked Yggdroid instead though :P Yggdroid + Arbalest is pretty epic too though. Yggdroid can't be a subclass so it has to be done that way. And Shogun + Buccaneer has to be done like that too. The idea is that Shoguns have Dual-wield and Buccaneers have Double Strike and something that boosts Crits. So that combo hits 2-8 times with a good chance of Critical Hits. When combined with Warrior's Spirit on a DIFFERENT Shogun combo (I used Gladiator + Shogun)... then it's so overpowered @-@ Bring a Monk + Princess for Healing support :3

I suddenly also started liking Ground types @-@ The pre-forms are adoreable. Cubone, Sandshrew, Diglet, Hippopotas, Phanphy <3

So my list of favorites are: Ice, Bug, Grass, Ground, Psychic, Water ^-^ So many favorites @-@

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So those are the new classes in EO3 :P

Also, the Subclass thing is EO3 only, right? That, or I need to get further in EO and EO2, especially in the latter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I suddenly also started liking Ground types @-@ The pre-forms are adoreable. Cubone, Sandshrew, Diglet, Hippopotas, Phanphy <3

I'm not too sure that it's sudden. :3 You've liked Swinub and it's evos for a while now, haven't you. ;D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You have an anniversary thread you need to respond to :3

Also, finally got Otakon stuff sorted out @_@ And got my hair dyed. I don't think it'll be exactly Lucy's hair color, but it'll be blonder than what I had previously. And before anyone suggests wigs, I dislike wearing those, orz

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

e____________e I will later. Why is it people always tell me to do something after I start thinking about it. Guh.

I look terrible as a blonde without my Mithos cosplay on.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Because we're Psychic :D

I was a blonde at birth. I kept the color too. Then I dyed it brown for seventh grade (iirc). And it's been mostly brown-blonde since.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

:/ If it was a question, I would have been much more approving of it.

Brown since birth. Never bothered dying it. Probably never will.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

But sometimes questions don't end with question marks, so how was I supposed to know? ;o;

People seemed to like me more as a brunette than a blonde. Personally, I don't mind being either nowadays.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Question mark or no question mark. What you said wasn't a question. :(

I have no problem with my hair. idc about it much anyways.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

Ohhhh, you were referring to my "Because we're Psychic" line. I thought you were referring to your scored-out text o3o

I was considering adding a question mark, if anything.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

I'm passing time by playing games on Pokemon.com. I'd watch some episodes, but I still get customers and all.

Also, in roughly 45 minutes I'm likely gonna head to the convention center and pick up my badge. And then Letty will be staying over at my house in which case I'll try and get her on PC; I won't try hard though because of the past and I'll probably post my badge and all.

But you know you're a true otaku (or weeaboo) when you camp out in front of the convention center for, like, nine hours. My mom takes the lightrail early in the morning (like, 6:00), and saw people there. The thing opened up at 15:00.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ohhhh, you were referring to my "Because we're Psychic" line. I thought you were referring to your scored-out text o3o

I was considering adding a question mark, if anything.

No. I was referring to your... comment telling me to go reply in my ani thread. ._.; idc if people are 'psychic' as long as it isn't telling me to do something i was thinking on already doing. that's the point i was getting across. i get it enough from my mom.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years

*shrug*

OMIGOD SO EXCITED!!!

I'm sorry but I'm gonna probably be spazzy for a little while now. I really hope they have a FT badge ;o; And if they don't chances are there's gonna be a Madoka badge since someone who helped produced it (or was the producer; I forgot which) is gonna be there and they're gonna show the first three episodes subbed and all. /they better have Kyouko on the badge

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back