• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down the Rabbit Hole

Years
    Alright so I'm not 100% sure what the right move is from my perspective and it may get me mafia killed at night but here I go:

I started out as nobody. I could not target anyone on n0 (Nobody's ability can only be used on odd-numbered nights), so I switched with Drewbie on night 1. I am now Pat and my wincon is to kill off the royalty. Whomever is Nobody has no wincon and has to swap with another role to gain one. So yes, Drewbie right now is Nobody and can not use his night action until night 3.

Additionally, Pat's ability works by using your NA to make a prediction for the next night. For example, on night 1 Drewbie predicted he (now me) will be 7th position in the queue for night 2. When night 2 happens, I make my prediction as my night action as to where I'll land in the queue on night 3. And if I'm right, I get rewarded... no idea with what though.

If we'd like to get rid of the wildcard in this game, we can lynch Drewbie now. If we want to keep Nobody in the game (for whatever reason) we can not lynch him. Or we can wait until next day phase, since he can not switch on this next night phase.

I can attest to this, as well as confirm that somebody moved me in the queue. I sent my NA 3 or 4 hours after EOD, and for some reason I was number 17 or something in the queue, way farther back than I should have been.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Alright so I'm not 100% sure what the right move is from my perspective and it may get me mafia killed at night but here I go:

I started out as nobody. I could not target anyone on n0 (Nobody's ability can only be used on odd-numbered nights), so I switched with Drewbie on night 1. I am now Pat and my wincon is to kill off the royalty. Whomever is Nobody has no wincon and has to swap with another role to gain one. So yes, Drewbie right now is Nobody and can not use his night action until night 3.

Additionally, Pat's ability works by using your NA to make a prediction for the next night. For example, on night 1 Drewbie predicted he (now me) will be 7th position in the queue for night 2. When night 2 happens, I make my prediction as my night action as to where I'll land in the queue on night 3. And if I'm right, I get rewarded... no idea with what though.

If we'd like to get rid of the wildcard in this game, we can lynch Drewbie now. If we want to keep Nobody in the game (for whatever reason) we can not lynch him. Or we can wait until next day phase, since he can not switch on this next night phase.
    Whoops, ninja'd

Many thanks Ulli, this definitely explains drewbie's post. I don't really support lynching him, he has a higher chance of swapping with another town and if he swaps with a mafia it'd just make things easier for us.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Nah I say we don't kill Drew. If we have no lynch to do and we have to kill someone, Drew can say who he swapped with and we can kill them but for now it's fine.

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Ah, we could format it as hours/minutes after the phase end. It'd make comparison much easier in my opinion.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Uh guys people can also make shit up, you know that right? And there's no way to prove that they're telling the truth or lying. Queen would claim towards the end or the middle probably. I did it like 6ish hours after though, I'm not sure how to find the exact time.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I sent my NA in as Nobody around 1 hour 42 minutes after day phase ended. Couldn't tell you when Drewbie sent Pat's NA in though

Years
    I don't know the exact time, but I sent it around 4 hours later, I was in school for that time. I highly doubt that would put me 17th on the queue though. I'm 100% sure somebody moved me.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Judging how early everyone else put their NAs in though Drewbie, I wouldn't be too surprised if 4+ hours would net you that low.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Tea Party

Would you like a little more tea?

The Hatter was dying for a drink and so, in tradition, set up up a long clothed table in the centre of the town. At each and every place he placed a cup of tea.

Black Tea
    Chai Tea
    Macha Tea
    Earl Grey Tea
    Powdered Tea
    Mixed Tea
    Peppermint Tea
    Iced Tea
    Assam Tea
    Lady Grey Tea
    Chamomile Tea
    Oolong Tea
    Peyote Tea
    English Breakfast Tea
    Darjeeling Tea
    Lemon Tea
    Black Coffee
    Milk

Choose your cup of tea and post in the thread below! Careful there's only one of each!

Voting may not commence until the tea party is over - you have 12 hours to pick a cup. I'll PM you ASAP after your choice.

Back