• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Down Under: Ground-type Pokémon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Man, is this club dead? I wish I knew how else to liven it up. I had a tournament running on it a long time ago but I ended it because of lack of votes. I wonder if I should do that again?

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Man, is this club dead? I wish I knew how else to liven it up. I had a tournament running on it a long time ago but I ended it because of lack of votes. I wonder if I should do that again?

No one else besides me has commented here since April. Makes me quite sad. A new topic is up, so be sure to answer it. I'd have a Gligar, since I like bats and it could be a lookout.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'd have a Sandslash, they're pretty strong, one of my favorite Pokémon ever, and I think they'd make decent pets as well.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
It might just be slow due to Summer. People tend to forget about indoor activities from June - September :)

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Well, there are a finite number of things that can be feasibly be discussed in a fan group. That will always cause things to slow down :)

Groudon will likely give us something to talk about in November!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yaaay a Sandslash fan, my favourite ♥

Superstrength is right, Groudon and his new "Primal" form is a good topic to think about! So what do you guys think will be the deal with him, how do you think he'll change into this new form? Do you think he'll remain pure Ground-type? I find it pretty hard to guess honestly, he strikes me as definitely being either Ground/Rock or Ground/Dragon which is a shame given how badass a Pokémon Groudon is whilst only bearing the Ground-type name. Would you guys be disappointed if he became dual-typed?

Wicked3DS

Years
It's already been revealed that Primal Groudon will be Ground/Fire. I think it fits, but Water-types will be licking their chops.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I wanted to breed/catch a shiny Ground team for PvP. Camerupt was on the list, so having Groudon be Ground/Fire doesn't deter me much :)

EDIT: A shame that I am going to get Ruby (first anyways) yet my favorite team is Team Aqua.

Wicked3DS

Years
Might not matter if it ends up being the Emerald story where you fight both anyway, which personally I am hoping for.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Maybe I'll wait to see what the version-exclusive Pokemon are. Need my Sandslash after all :)

Of course... moot point with the Pokemon Bank being a thing.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Ok people, I am back and I am thinking about a "grand championship" type of tournament to crown the best Ground-type Pokemon. During this time, topics will not be available but you still have to register for the club as normal if you want to join this club. Let me get the tournament organized and I will post it shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back